[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Will there be a way to convert gem dusts back into gems? I macerated 21 diamond ore before I realised diamond dust was useless...

i suggest the compressor to convert gem dusts back to said gems. makes more sense than the furnace

• Official Post

i suggest the compressor to convert gem dusts back to said gems. makes more sense than the furnace

Nope. If you need Gems then dont macerate the Ore. I will add uses for Gem Dusts later.

i cant find gregtech ores on mystcraft ages, this mod dont support it? thx

I dont know what xCompWiz does with Worldgeneration, but it seems to not work for some strange reason. I even use Biome-Based Worldgen to make sure that the dimensionID is irrelevant.

• Hiya!

First of let me say awesome MOD I absolutely love it, adds so much complexity to the game.

I do have a bit of a request though, I have accumulated crazy amounts of sulfur to the point where I am void piping it now. I am sure you have your own planks for it, but I was wondering if I could make a bit of a suggestion.

sulfur + methane = cellophane and rayon (cotton) - if you ever want to add it / use it.
    sulfur + calcium = fertilizer (calcium sulfate) for forestry
    Sulfuric acid (factorization) + ??? = catalyst for forestry?

• Official Post

Whats about Sulfur + Saltpeter + Coal/Charcoal Dust = Gunpowder. :D

And is Sulfur really suitable as Fertilizer? *Asking to everyone*

• Whats about Sulfur + Saltpeter + Coal/Charcoal Dust = Gunpowder. :D

And is Sulfur really suitable as Fertilizer? *Asking to everyone*

Sulfur -> fertilizer is directly from wiki, as are all my suggestions.

And how much gunpowder can I possibly need? I already have crazy amounts of gunpowder + dynamite.

Catalyst and fertilizer on the other hand are far more useful.

• as phrost said earler.

"sulphur as fertilizer" = calcium sulphate.

its more of a soil conditioner but whatever. minecraft logic

if you want more info on sulphur as a plant fertilizer heres some info,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulfur_assimilation

its wikipedia so not 100% accurate but enough to get a good gist.
    personally i would go for N-P-K-S in a 1-1-1-1 ratio, the potassium and nitrogen are in the saltpeter, sulphur as-is, not sure where phosphorus would come from though, glowstone maybe?

• Official Post

Sulfur -> fertilizer is directly from wiki, as are all my suggestions.

And how much gunpowder can I possibly need? I already have crazy amounts of gunpowder + dynamite.

Catalyst and fertilizer on the other hand are far more useful.

Well, I'm not a gardener, but I will add a recipe for IC²-Fertilizer (even more usefull when i add the Cropharvester) in 2.07a.

V2.06c:
    Fixed a bunch of Clientside Bugs, including Progressbars and MetatileEntity-GUI's (it updates on Rightclick, so the Texture is may Adv Machine until you click).
    Added additional Drops for some Ores. You will see them, when you harvest them. I have to update the Wikipage about it, as I changed something to the Drops. And yes, they are Fortune-Compatible (like Flint should be for Gravel)
    Minor Tweaks.

• Forestry netherbees produce phosphor.

Also, im very interested in producing catalyst.

Another thing I would love see used in gregtech is slag from thermal expansion. Slag can also be used to make fertilizer.

• Greg, i just want to tell you how FRIKKIN AWESOME YOUR MOD IS!

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• Hey there greg, I find your mod very interesting, a very cool refurbish. However one minor thing bothers me with your mod is the lack of space between names of many objects. I assume this is because you are german, and in german language compound substantives don't have punctuation separating them. I have some free time which I could put to use sorting out the item names for your stuff, would you mind if I did a list of ortography fixes?

• Now on the output of the fusion reactor i have to put a super condensator then a hv transformer and a splitter cable?
    if i update now when i load my world my sun will blow up (the fusion reactor is inside a mffs force field with a comuflage addon with a lava bucket as target block which allow the field to look like the Sun which is in fact a huge fusion reactor).