[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Agreed, that's a very helpful change.

Tip for people wanting to convert ingots to RP version:

• Craft nuggets from ingots
    • Place in alloy furnace.

Or get one of these sexy Forge Lexon thingy ;)

http://thermalexpansion.wikispaces.com/OmniTools

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Doesn't that mean energy crystals, lapotron crystals and chrome just got 9000x cheaper?
    Especially chrome.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• You would still need a crapton of rubies for chrome. 3456 rubies for fusion reactor coils

Oh god! THAT'S ACTUALLY POSSIBLE NOW!

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• You would still need a crapton of rubies for chrome. 3456 rubies for fusion reactor coils

That's 54 stacks. It's still a crapton, but it's a much smaller crapton with RP rubies than with GT rubies.
    Relatively mundane things like matter fabricators and lightning rods no longer require a crapton at all.

And if we want to use RP "emeralds" for datachips do we have to macerate them, electrolyze them and implosion compress them, since they're now green sapphires?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Official Post

That's 54 stacks. It's still a crapton, but it's a much smaller crapton with RP rubies than with GT rubies.
    Relatively mundane things like matter fabricators and lightning rods no longer require a crapton at all.

And if we want to use RP "emeralds" for datachips do we have to macerate them, electrolyze them and implosion compress them, since they're now green sapphires?

If you need emeralds for datachips, make a small scrapboxinator machine. I got 32 recyclers running nonstop and have emeralds for everything i can use for. Sapphires and rubies are all used (lapotrons/chrome). Also i'm getting titanium which makes me free from centrifuging bauxite.

• That's 54 stacks. It's still a crapton, but it's a much smaller crapton with RP rubies than with GT rubies.

Yep, it's getting MUCH easier with RP2 gem on now, is there any way to turn off the RP2 GEM world gen off? no config for that :(

No, you still need to use vanilla emerald for datachips.. macerate, electrolyze and compress will still give you green sapphire/sapphire gem..

• If you need emeralds for datachips, make a small scrapboxinator machine. I got 32 recyclers running nonstop and have emeralds for everything i can use for. Sapphires and rubies are all used (lapotrons/chrome). Also i'm getting titanium which makes me free from centrifuging bauxite.

I found a village with a price of 16 wool for 1 emerald, I immediately became a sheep farmer and I can get 3 stacks of emerald for every maximum efficiency trip, so that's also another semi-easy way.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• If you need emeralds for datachips, make a small scrapboxinator machine. I got 32 recyclers running nonstop and have emeralds for everything i can use for. Sapphires and rubies are all used (lapotrons/chrome). Also i'm getting titanium which makes me free from centrifuging bauxite.

I have a scrapboxinator machine (although it actually uses a dispenser, because why bother making a scrapboxinator when dispensers already do that for cheaper?)
    I also have ~1.5 stacks of emeralds from automated mining under extreme hills, but I would have quite a lot more (maybe 6-9 stacks) if I had RP ones.
    I never said anything about titanium.

Battery snot included.

• Official Post

I have a scrapboxinator machine (although it actually uses a dispenser, because why bother making a scrapboxinator when dispensers already do that for cheaper?)
    I also have ~1.5 stacks of emeralds from automated mining under extreme hills, but I would have quite a lot more (maybe 6-9 stacks) if I had RP ones.
    I never said anything about titanium.

I actually use dispensers (FTB pack, not updated) however it can leak items due chunk unloading, scrapboxinator is safer.
    Admin already cleaned it several times, next one its going to be deleted . X(

• Hi, I can't seem to pump water into the Industrial Electrolyzer anymore, is this intended or bug?

• You try bottom or top yet noskk? I just got my whole setup updated to 1.4.6 so I can test if you don't want to real quick.

EDIT: Just tested. Neither function. Bottom nor top.

• I found a bug. The electric autocraftingtable on dust mode outputs whole dusts but does not consume the small dusts.

... and now my chests are full of lead and titanium and I don't know how much I am supposed to have

EDIT: also, the industrial blast furnace sided inventory is weird. pipes in the top put into both the input and the output.

• Have you tried making the pipe 2 long? I was reading about how fluid ducts can't handle output and input within the same block.

Yes I tried that; liquiduct can handle output and input within the same block.. I've also tried longer RP2 fluid pipe, the pressure (PSI) at both input and output were the same (not pumped)..

• I love the mod, but I think that after the ordeal with Soaryn, and removing tin buckets and balanced bronze [4 ingots should make 4 ingots, 4=4, not 2] I will discontinue using your mod :( , at least until a config option is provided for tin buckets and 3 copper + 1 tin = 4 bronze [3+1=4, not 2], but I will miss corundum crystals, and my rock-cutter... ;(
    EDIT: Using again

• I love the mod, but I think that after the ordeal with Soaryn, and removing tin buckets and balanced bronze [4 ingots should make 4 ingots, 4=4, not 2] I will discontinue using your mod :( , at least until a config option is provided for tin buckets and 3 copper + 1 tin = 4 bronze [3+1=4, not 2], but I will miss corundum crystals, and my rock-cutter... ;(

There's already one for bronze.

Edit: Speaking of bronze, I would much rather GT removed Forestry bronze from the ore dictionary and replaced Forestry's ore-dict recipes with ones that can only use Forestry bronze. That way everything but Forestry has to use IC2 bronze, without arbitrarily doubling the bronze you need for everything in Forestry.

Battery snot included.

Edited once, last by immibis ().

• There's already one for bronze.

Edit: Speaking of bronze, I would much rather GT removed Forestry bronze from the ore dictionary and replaced Forestry's ore-dict recipes with ones that can only use Forestry bronze. That way everything but Forestry has to use IC2 bronze, without arbitrarily doubling the bronze you need for everything in Forestry.

but 4=4, not 2, IC2 bronze is unbalanced because 4=2 :thumbdown:. plus the gt configs are not being created for me.

Edit: I see the configs are now in a folder, herp derp, but I still want tin buckets back :( , but this mod is back in my setup now, I'll NEI in buckets, and NEI out tin for now

• Official Post

Suggestion : Advanced luminator.
    It would work like the Wrathlamp from factorization (creates air blocks of light level 15) but with a higher radius and consume energy to keep it on.
    Maybe the luminator could be colored.

• but 4=4, not 2, IC2 bronze is unbalanced because 4=2 :thumbdown:. plus the gt configs are not being created for me.

Edit: I see the configs are now in a folder, herp derp, but I still want tin buckets back :( , but this mod is back in my setup now, I'll NEI in buckets, and NEI out tin for now

A possible way to implement that would be if the option to craft Tin Buckets was enabled in the IC2.cfg file, GT would disable the Alloy Furnace and Macerator uses of Buckets.