[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• I can't seem to find a recipe that uses the implosion compressor. Btw, how does one create an implosion in an machine? The only implosions i can think of are caused by vacuum, gravitational collapses, and black holes( Not really a cause, but is an implosion itself), but with vacuum, the structure collapses and air (or water) rush in to fill the empty space. Can't see a way with gravitational or black holes either.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• I can't seem to find a recipe that uses the implosion compressor. Btw, how does one create an implosion in an machine? The only implosions i can think of are caused by vacuum, gravitational collapses, and black holes( Not really a cause, but is an implosion itself), but with vacuum, the structure collapses and air (or water) rush in to fill the empty space. Can't see a way with gravitational or black holes either.

in nei it says diamond dust in the top and itnt in the bottom is a receipe in it, think its 4 diamond and 32 itnt but not sure.

• Dumb question time :P

Just noticed in NEI when looking for reinforced stone recipe I noticed Iridium Reinforced stone... am I to assume that Iridium reinforced stone is basically 2 reinforced stone block protection casing for reactors in one block? Also seeing how Iridium Neutron Reflectors are indestructible that iridium reinforced stone is also indestructible?

• Official Post

Also seeing how Iridium Neutron Reflectors are indestructible that iridium reinforced stone is also indestructible?

Not indestructible, it just can take a doublesized Nuke-Explosion without a scratch.

I noticed something with NEI with some cells, some of the cells you can use as fuel... there is heat number next to them like hydrogen cells they give 12k heat. What is this suppose to mean? that I can use them in a regular furnace to make titanium or aluminum?

I dont know. Ask mistaqur, he made the plugin, he should know that. But I think its for Steam Boilers of Railcraft.

• Greg, I wrote this some tima ago, but didnt recieve your response:

• Can anyone tell me what the implosion compressor is used for and how? You put itnt in the top slot and what do the other slots do ? O.o

• Can anyone tell me what the implosion compressor is used for and how? You put itnt in the top slot and what do the other slots do ? O.o

It is used to compress 4 diamond dusts to 3 diamond, need 32 ITNT as fuel, the top slot is 4 diamond dusts..

• Grinding sheldonite ore is incredibly overpowered compared to mining iridium ore or matter fabrication.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• My industrial grinder suddenly decided not to work. It has access to a constant 128 EU/t, on a direct line from a charged MFE 3 blocks away. It has water and ore, but it won't process them or use any power.

I've tried replacing the grinder, part of the machine casing, the cable and the MFE. None worked.

Screenshots to show I'm not derping and giving it 127 eu/t or anything:

Edit: It was fixed by moving the cable to a different side.

Edit 2: Me and my brother now have full quantum from less than two hours of mining asteroids... (Hint: Turtles, jetpacks and pumpkins really help)

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

Edited 2 times, last by immibis ().

• Greg, Y U NO REPLY?!

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Nei shows configvalue+256 for items, its intended.

I'm not sure but I think that's called Shifted Index.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Official Post

Greg, Y U NO REPLY?!

Lol, because its fun to watch you.

The Coils wont be changed soon. Make a second of these Furnaces.
    Why should I make Breeders obsolete?
    NO FRIGGIN UPGRADES TO THE DAMN MINER!!! I WONT DO THAT!!! ITS ALREADY OP AS ITS NOW!!!

The Idea is a bit too crazy. If you wanna travel fast in Water use the QSuit.

Nei shows configvalue+256 for items, its intended.

Thats because the Itemlist begins at 256. But since Notch made that, it has been changed and now its even possible to assign 256 negative ID's to the ItemBlocks.

• Hi,
    I get the following crash : http://pastebin.com/e4sbLkpS

I use one quantum tank, fill it with about 15000 units of lava just fine. When I empty the quantum tank again with pipes, it reaches almost 0 but then MC crashes.

*edit*
    it seems to happen randomly, I just tried filling a new quantum tank and it crashed with the same error just as the first liquid was entering the tank.
    I did disable any chunkloaders before just to make sure and I was standing right next to it when it happened.

*edit*
    seem to be reproducable when trying to completely empty the tank.
    I have tested it in a new configuration with only gregtech, IC2 1.109 and BC 3..2.0 installed and the same thing happens.
    *edit*
    *edit*

Regards,
    EBrarian