More Reinforced Blocks

• I like to use reinforced stone in my builds because it provides better protection against nuclear explosions, griefers and intruders. However, because I use it so much, my world looks monotonous and depressing - I wanted to make a wizard's castle, but it ended up looking brutalist and ugly. I propose more enforced blocks (such as brick and stone slab) because it would give more variation, whilst maintaining the protection which reinforced stone provides (this support could be extended to additional mods such as RedPower - the two mods already share some form of compatibility in modpacks such as Tekkit, and a reinforced marble castle would look great).
    I don't think that support should be extended to flammable blocks, though (such as wood and wool) because it would be stupid if a nuclear resistant block could be taken out by a fire.

• RP2 covers have lighting issues, though - the covers will get a shadow or turn completely dark after a random amount of time. Also, the covers take up an entire block - meaning that blocks can't be placed next to the wall.
    I'm trying to avoid CF spray because only solid colours can be painted on.

• Official Post

RP2 covers have lighting issues, though - the covers will get a shadow or turn completely dark after a random amount of time.

Turn smooth Lighting ON, or set it to 100%.

Also, the covers take up an entire block - meaning that blocks can't be placed next to the wall.

When Blocks are next to it, then you don't need the Covers, or? I know that there are some Blocks which are not ocuppying the whole Wall.

• Like gregorius said, RP microblocks don't see eye-to-eye with minecrafts lighting system. Of course, if you're like me and run minecraft on a 6-year mac, smooth lighting isn't really an option once you really begin automating things. If only I learned that before constructing a base almost entirely of microblocs. . .

• Ewww. Mac.

You could always build a two block thick wall using full blocks and not microblocks. Oe you could wait till facades come out. Rumor has it that they'll work on blocks from outside vanilla and forestry.

• Ewww. Mac.

Come at me, bro. I don't think you know what you are talking about.
    /ontopic
    I agree with painting Ref. Stone, but more reinforced blocks seems silly, and lots of time, only to have the block you want not available in Reinforced.

Haikus are poems

They don't always make sense

Potato

• 1. Sounds stupid.

2. Never Mention the T word in this forum.

3. Why can't we paint the reinforced stone blocks like Foam Walls? They are practically similar except for the explosion resistance.

Sounds stupid!