The rise of Industry

• In the last time I didn´t done many interesting things. I mined, crafted, farmed and waited for the mods(PowerCraft,Trapcraft and Steve´s Carts) to become ready for the 1.3.

But I also builded some things, which are screenshotable(the BetterMatter isn´t).

• If you want, you can use Buildcraft quarrys instead of Blockbreakers. thing is, it's a waste of diamonds but a decent substitute until Redpower 2 updates, which isn't that long to go according to Eloraam's twitter.

• I don´t know why, but actually, since I tested a mod(I forgot which), Minecraft iscrashing when starts. But I can just "fix" it, when there are ID-Problems. Can someone help me?

• Did you install Risugami's modloader?

EDIT: Or did you use MCPatcher?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I am actually working on my worlds infasructure, that means cut down trees, replace grass with cobble and destroy old buildings.

Now, ist time for some overview over the map.

• What's that item you have in your third slot of the 1st screenshot?

• thats pretty freaking cool.It almost looks like a real city. thats really awesome.

• In case of some actual network problems, I can´t upload so much detailed screenshots.

I did so many things in the last few weeks, that I think a map would b great!

So, now you can see waht things there are. But I think you will like to see some of the buildings from a not so far/high distance.

• Because I actually cant upload screenshots, I think I can write something.
    My actuall project is a big place, where all my energy comes in, is saved and outputted.
    For that project, I first wrenched all used generators in my town. I got 44 solarpanels, I didn't knew that I had so many, but I needed 3 more too use the trafobuildings roof really efficencecy. I also brought the lightningrod to my new building.
    I builded this energy-hub, because I needed a infrastructure. before, every building, that needs energy had its own three solar panels on the roof, but from now I just need to lay a HV-Glasfibrecable to the building,build some trafos and profite. Also, the new central energysource alow me to regulate every buildings energy, so I can turn anything on and off.

• thats pretty freaking cool.It almost looks like a real city. thats really awesome.

You think?
    Then look at this screenshot!
    That is a kind of central energy production, later maybe a energy hub(than with AESU).

• Now I have got a question:
    Shall Iuse the FTb-Pack and at all other mods I use or shall I play with just the mods I have?

I started using mod packs once. Never again. If you can install the mods yourself, do it that way. As I started using mod packs I began thinking how hard it would be to install these mods myself, when I tried it again I threw the mods together easily and ended up with a set of mods I love. It feels so nice to have a install you perfected yourself.
    ~ You don't know what you've got until you loose it - Unknown

• I started using mod packs once. Never again. If you can install the mods yourself, do it that way. As I started using mod packs I began thinking how hard it would be to install these mods myself, when I tried it again I threw the mods together easily and ended up with a set of mods I love. It feels so nice to have a install you perfected yourself.
    ~ You don't know what you've got until you loose it - Unknown

Had to chime in, I agree wholeheartedly with this bbqroast, modpacks are good for those who haven't the foggiest of what they're doing (in terms of operating systems, think Windows and Mac), but you have MUCH greater control over which mods are in the 'pack' when you assemble it yourself (think Linux).

At least the FTB pack exists now, to hopefully replace the 'Clusterf***' and end those damn arguments.