[Addon v1.112]F4113nC0r3v4.0.5

• F4113n C0r3

WARNING: The update to F4113nC0r3 4.0.0 greatly changed much of the internal code. All addons for previous versions will not be compatible, except for BiomeGenerators!!!

Have you ever wanted a way to make your mod more concise,

Or perhaps your here because a mod said you need this.

Either way, you are at the right place :thumbup:

What it is:

This addon is a api designed to make making an addon as easy as posible.

It's features include:

single line crafting item creating (items used in crafting recipes only),
    easy config creating/access,
    automatic block/item/gui id properties (even looks for open id's!)
    automatic loading management (so id's don't get screwy)
    gui and container handling
    tileentity hooks
    tileentity super classes for handling of gui opening, energy net handling, generators, and machines
    single method block with multiple tile entities initiation
    simplifies the process of making a tile entity
    from: making the block, tileentity, container, and gui classes,
    to: making a tile entity and super simple container and gui classes
    audio support
    full in code documentation (new and improved since 1.106!)
    sample mod for copy and paste simplicity and examples of usage
    distributable with your mod!
    and more to come!

Downloads:

Universal:

http://www.mediafire.com/?wi9b9vy64xi02su

SRC(for modders):

http://www.mediafire.com/?d94dbbl2t2xxztn

Older Versions:

http://www.mediafire.com/?oc2j6ku2f5abl

Change Log:

http://f4113n.x10.mx/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5

Copyright:

• thats true this does not look very complicated at all maybe some day you could help me make a mod, and thanks so much for updating adv generators love it so much

• lol your a nice guy thanks, ive tried getting into the coding but i just couldnt understand it im smart but im not a genius like you coders

• can i get an alt download? My computer hates mediaire and i really want to use advanced generators?

Aaa waw i dont fink so :!: mediafire not working with your computer :)) this kind of thing doesn't exist

Try until you succeed

• Pretty boss, I plan on making an addon using this rather soon (really it's updating an old addon I liked). Good job.

OCD is back: Isn't it supposed to be "Copyright" not "Copywrite"?

• alright i got an idea for a new machine called the weed sprayer. it is crafted with 4 weed-ex 4 glass and a hardened machine from FORESTRY. x=weed ex, y=glass,m=hardened machine xyx
    ymy
    xyx
    it need buildcraft power. it has the same texture as the treetap,forester,and rainnmaker from forestry.
    and when those machines start working they have a little texture that builds up once complete it does what the machine does forester fertilizes crops, treetap treetaps rubber trees, and rainmaker obviously makes rain. i want this machine to make little green particle effects around it when it goes off like weed spray does, and all weeds in a 15x15 radius die, and it prevents weeds in a 15x15 radius from growing. ive been working very hard on this, if you need more information i can talk with you indepth on it. if you are able to make this i thank you very much. if this is in the wrong thread i apoligize. thanks for your time :Industrial Diamond::Industrial Diamond::Industrial Diamond::Industrial Diamond:

• a hardened machine from FORESTRY

it need buildcraft power.

How do you want an IC² addon to use something from forestry or buildcraft? This isn't a crossover addon.

if this is in the wrong thread i apoligize

It probably is, seeing as this has little to no relation to the addon presented in this thread.

If you feel offended, sorry, that wasn't my intention, I just wanted to point out mistakes in your post.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Even if we say this is true, it doesn't change anything about the fact that they are a) not always be used together(for example, Buildcraft is pretty much obsolete because of RedPower2 so less people use it) and b) that this is an IC² addon.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• 2 things:
    1: yes this is the wrong thread, please post new ideas on my f4113nb34st's addons thread
    2: buildcraft is not obsolete! I personally think redpower is sticking its nose where it doesn't belong with the whole tubes thing

• the guy that says that we dont need buildcraft anymore in insane buildcraft is the best mod ever next to ic2 i would never stop using buildcraft yes redpower has the tubes big deal redpower cant do the things buildcraft can do and buildcraft cant do things redpower can do but i dont know whos crazy enough to not use them toghether, long live buildcraft,redpower,and ic2

• Official Post

the guy that says that we dont need buildcraft anymore in insane buildcraft is the best mod ever next to ic2 i would never stop using buildcraft yes redpower has the tubes big deal redpower cant do the things buildcraft can do and buildcraft cant do things redpower can do but i dont know whos crazy enough to not use them toghether, long live buildcraft,redpower,and ic2

What's Buildcraft? Do you mean that Mod, that corrupts Worlds, even when its not installed?

I hope Eloraam makes finally a RP-API, so that we can pump Liquids like BC does, instead of using Forestry's Waxcapsules inside Tubes.