[Addon v1.112]F4113nC0r3v4.0.5

• Same with Version 301 of FOrge. IC and a big load of other mods is working.

All Mods (Bc, ic, forestry etc) -> buggy
    Ic2 + you mods only -> buggy

Also i reloadet minecraft + a fresh forge 301 + fresh ic 1.97 + fresh fallen mods dosn't solve anything

• the reason that my mods are "buggy" is because they call functions in the ic2 api that use deprecated or deleted forge functions,
    there's nothing I can do about it,
    talk to al if you want it fixed

• I get this error when I start my server:

2012-10-19 15:21:05 [SEVERE] Encountered an unexpected exception LoaderException
    cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:102)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:640)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.finishServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:88)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:345)
    at ft.b(DedicatedServer.java:111)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:433)
    at ep.run(SourceFile:539)
    Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:437)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:124)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:81)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:639)
    ... 5 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ModLoader.getUniqueBlockModelID(LBaseMod;Z)I
    at f4113n.core.FCore.init(FCore.java:141)
    ... 30 more

• What version are you supposed to use then.

I have been trying alot of versions from the latest and downwards to 4.2.5.290 on SMP and none of them seems to work (although forge 4.2.5.299 seems to work in single player)

• Maybe because he's trying to run it on a server? I don't think servers need that method.. It runs fine with the same forge build on the client, crashes on server.

• nope, It's a too updated forge thing, the client and server forge versions are the same, it just doesn't do anything on the server
    if he wants it to work, he's gonna have to use an older forge version

• just noticed a similar problem but my client is working... only server crashes
    forge is on 303
    i can send you some crash report if that helps

List of People I know who didn't blew up a machine from Advanced Machines addon by wiring them to MV: { }

Yay math exam is soon... lots of fun... "you love taylor approximation with parameters" *beat head with stick*

• it doesn't work with build 303, you need a maximum of version 4.1.1

I'am have a minecraftforge-universal-4.1.1.251 and it's problem too. F4113nC0r3_Universal-2.5.0.zip work fine in client with this forge, and crashes on server.. :cursing::thumbdown: What can you offer to solve this problem?

• The log is almost identical. Couple of differences in numbers of errors, possibly due to the difference version of Java, but the problem is the same.

Crushlog: