Nuclear reactor 1.105 speculation.

• I'm still amused by the fact my usually oh-so-smart community did not yet grab the secret info's i've been spreading around...

By now you could have figured out all new components + their recipes...

Just release the new version and stop acting so secret :). I heard it runs fine xd.

Also: http://i46.tinypic.com/23tli1d.jpg

• Je, I intended to have my fun by leaning back and watching you in your attempts to decypher my crappy handwriting,

It's. Just. So. Crappy! Something called D.C.P. is mentioned everywhere in it and apparently used in just about everything, but about the only word I can make out about where it is explained is "compress". Without that I was able to make out the following things

-Reactors might have something about needing "air" to keep them cool which appears to be "sucked in" by something created by
    :Refined Iron: :Wind Mill: :Refined Iron:
    :Wind Mill: :Mining Pipe :Wind Mill:
    :Refined Iron: :Wind Mill: :Refined Iron:
    Where :Wind Mill: = Iron Bars (based off the inclusion of Iron Bars in the original image's inventory and the similarity between what they look like and the symbol #) and :Mining Pipe = Nothing
    It appears to be represented by a symbol similar to :Intergrated Heat Dispenser: in the image

-There is something called an "LED" I'm not certain if it has a use, but it appears to be used in several crafting recipes (I believe it's the bottom-right red thing in the original image)
    The crafting recipe seems to be
    :Mining Pipe :Electronic Circuit: :Mining Pipe
    |T| D.C.P. |T|
    :Mining Pipe |T| :Mining Pipe
    As of the time of this writing I have yet to see any indication as to what T is

-There appears to be a new thing called super-mesh, it's use is not known to me at this time but once again D.C.P. is used in its creation

-I think the new alloy might be made by the following recipe
    :Mining Pipe |O| :Mining Pipe
    :Bronze Dust: :Intergrated Plating: :Bronze Dust:
    :Bronze Dust: :Wind Mill: :Bronze Dust:
    Where |O|=Orange Dye?? (Due to the note stating "make it Orange" however the note in the top left indicates that o= 4H and due to the inclusion of coal dust and water cells, I am inclined to believe H might be hydrated coal dust, although the graph to the next of it uses both o and H and does not seem to indicate this), :Bronze Dust: = Redstone, :Intergrated Plating: = Mixed Metal Alloy?? (complete guess)

EDIT: |O| may indicate uranium cell, it doesn't exactly make sense in this recipe, but the note in the top left puts the symbol directly under what I assume is a uranium cell and the image next to it shows what I assume to be two uranium cells with two o's under them

That's all I have been able to decipher so far, and most of it is probably wrong, so if anyone can read the writing above the giant D.C.P. label, or think they have figured out what |O|, |T|,|C|, and |r| are, it would be of great use in entertaining Alblaka with our hilariously wrong guesses

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

Edited once, last by CrafterOfMines57 ().

• Above the DCP I read: hot and cold, need durable plating, reliable, KUPR (which by a massive guess might mean copper?) -> compress so maybe DCP stands for Durable Copper Plating or Durable Compressed Plaoting?

• KUPR (which by a massive guess might mean copper?)

Went out on a limb, and checked the Periodic Table (Ultranerd ^_^) K = Potassium, U = Uranium (This is where I get shaky) P = Phosphorus R = Dunno...
    This is probably wrong, but might be helpful...

Haikus are poems

They don't always make sense

Potato

• I just checked google translate, and "kupfer" is german for copper.

So yeah, KUPR = Copper is a safe bet.

And Alblaka commented that most current setups will meltdown quickly. . . that seems like a recipe for "Y U MAIK REACTR ASPLODE" spam in the bugs section of the forum, even (especially?) if redstone activates, instead of deactivates, reactors. On the bright side, any amount of idiot-spam we get, the technic pack will get x10. . .
    XD

And here's the recipes I can make out from the uploaded schematic (how was that found?):
    It looks like 1 uranium + 1 cell = 1 uranium cell, 2 uranium cells + 1 DCP = dual uranium cell , 2 dual uranium cells + 3 DCP = quad uranium cell, I think that 1 cell + either a bucket of water, a bucket of ice, or an ice block becomes some crazy cell; add 4 tin to that to get a cooling cell. 3 cooling cells and 6 tin can become a tri-cooling cell, combine 2 tri-cooling cells, 6 tin, and 1 DCP to get a sexta-cooling cell.

On the top-left, there is an 'o = [electricity]' equation, and in the top middle there is some sort of table combining 'o', a mysterious 'H', and getting a product -- looking at the table, I wonder if there is a relationship between o and H. I can't help but notice for the bit after the equal sign -- 1*1(4/1) = 4, 2*3(4/1) = 12, 3*6(4/3) = 24, and 4*10(4/4) = 40. Hmmm....

On the top-left, there is an 'o = [electricity]' equation, and in the top middle there is some sort of table combining 'o', a mysterious 'H', and getting a product -- looking at the table, I wonder if there is a relationship between o and H. I can't help but notice for the bit after the equal sign -- 1*1(4/1) = 4, 2*3(4/1) = 12, 3*6(4/3) = 24, and 4*10(4/4) = 40. Hmmm...

Yeah I saw that, although I think it is some formula for reactor heat due to the note that says "Needs Cooling" and "HOT" after o reaches 4, so H might be heat, but I'm unsure where this leaves us in terms of o

EDIT: Possibly uranium cells, it seems to make sense in the terms of both heat and electricity being produced

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

Edited once, last by CrafterOfMines57 ().

• I think I have it, The triangles indicate dusts, T for tin, C for copper, r for redstone, I don't know how I didn't see this earlier, everything in the original inventory image is there for a reason, so what does this mean for the gold?

EDIT: I would assume this applies to the bars labeled T and C that I have seen in the recipes

• Just some stuff GregoriusT figured out:
    Max-Efficiency=7 => the Quadcell itself causes +3 Efficiency, but the +3 doesnt affect surrounding Cells
    The Doublecell consists out of 2 Cells + 1 DCP and 2 Doublecells + 1 DCP = 1 Quadcell
    Maybe DCP is that Orange Alloy, because its produced via compressing
    You can maybe make Hazmatarmor with that Orange Alloy
    We will get Heatcells and Reactorvents
    We probably get new Outsidecomponents (like Chambers) for the Reactor, like Heatswitches.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Just throwing my hat into the ring. Maybe DCP = Double Carbon Plating?

To me, that both does and doesn't make sense. On one hand there is the note that states D.C.P. plus something that looks like mixed metal alloy (possibly new alloy) = Super Mesh which would make sense given that the one of the steps before carbon plating is a kind of mesh. On the other hand there is the coincidence (most likely not) of kupfer being German for copper, and the question of what the new alloy is and why it bears a resemblance in coloring to copper.

• Do you guy's think that the accidental "Leak" of info is the " perfect detailed sheet of instructions" Al was talking about earlier?

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• Do you guy's think that the accidental "Leak" of info is the " perfect detailed sheet of instructions" Al was talking about earlier?

I'm almost certain of it