[TOP SECRET] Possible 1.105 Reactor Designs!

• Hello dear industrial comrades!

After I successfully hacked Al's blogpost on industrial-craft.net, I've confirmed the functionality of my virus,
    and yesterday at 0-3-5-7 I finally broke the 43 firewalls and destroyed Al's personal Anti-Hacker-Bot in a Mind-Duel!

I don't know, whether I'll survive the next 24 hours, but these informations musn't get lost!
    For the sake of the future nuclear engineerings!

You have to help me to spread these informations across the global nuclear engineering community, to prevent the industrial tyrant Alblaka from hiding them again!

I've uploaded the informations Here!

Good luck, comrades, for the nuclear revolution shall prevail!

• Do i see a blackhole in there?

Edit: its just ventilation

• ...even if u 'hacked' into Al's blog (which u didnt) why would this info be up there?

edit: i was wrong, THIS GUY IS REALLY ALBLAKA! AND THE PIC IS REAL! QUICK, SPREAD THIS INFO THROUGH THE COMMUNITY!

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Edited 4 times, last by kevindude ().

• "...even if u 'hacked' into Al's blog (which u didnt) why would this info be up there?"

What part of
    "I've confirmed the functionality of my virus, and yesterday at 0-3-5-7 I finally broke the 43 firewalls and destroyed Al's personal Anti-Hacker-Bot"

Strikes you as being serious.

• the funny thing is: this information would be totally useless until release of the new IC2 version and then it would only be useful something around 2h. will probably take that long until we have figured out what to do with every new part or until we've read through the wiki

• I am pretty sure this is actual information by Alblaka. He obviously told someone to create an account to upload this, or he even made this account himself. Why I think so? Because Alblaka told us that he spread secret infos around.
    I'll collect the informations found in my profile.
    Of course, I could be horribly wrong, but the uploaded notes may be the answer to the questions about nuclear engineering in 1.3!

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Most likely Alba... Very Mann Co. like as well, lol...

Everything in a 3 by 3 pattern is a recipe...
    Uranium will now be Isotope dependent (U235 is the material used in nuclear reactions. Penalty for over-concentration of U235 in a fuel rod leads to much faster boom)
    Cooling system will depend on both water and air blocks to keep both cooling and reactor from exploding (possibly multi-block based system...)
    Fusion may be in the mix (if that's Deuterium and Tritium I'm seeing in the diagram...)
    Heat will play a bigger role in efficiency, rather than breeding...
    Nuclear Transmutation appears to be in the mix in the creation of strong, exotic materials... (it may also be the new source of Iridium instead of using UU-Matter to craft it).. sorry, Iridium looks like a component for something else...

Large emphasis on multi-step crafting.... possible experimentation on Salt based coolants and the ability to find the proper mixture for a reactors needs?

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

Edited once, last by MagusUnion ().

• Maybe Alblakas waiting for one of us to write a guide before he releases the version as its working fine?

That's a rather cool idea, but a lone tree is suspicious, better plant some more. So really... forget about solar-flowers, solar-trees are the next generation :P

• Maybe Alblakas waiting for one of us to write a guide before he releases the version as its working fine?

I don't think so, if I had to take a guess this will be a "here, have fun with it" no explanation kind of release with the notes acting as the "guide" in the way that if we figure them out it's great and if we don't, well it doesn't matter as we soon will. I think it is still going through testing as RichardG has mentioned on several occasions that Cropnalyzers no longer work and I suspect that they are probably not the only thing broken by 1.3

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l