Partical absorbing generator!

• I think IC2 need sth. special like a generator using partikels as fuel. The generator should give 0.1 eu/t per particle beeing in a 5x5x5 radius around the generator.The max. output would be 128 eu/t.The recipe would be like this.A nice feature would be if the particles are sogged in by that machine.
    :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: =matter
    :Matter: :Wind Mill: :Matter: :Wind Mill:=windmill
    :Matter: :Matter: :Matter:

It´s not only an idea, it´s the future.

• Official Post

So i have to set the Particleoptions to "All", what causes Lag. And then i just have to build a good Particlesource, like Netherrack+Fire to get ~0.5 EU/t per piece of burning Netherrack. Then i will get a maximum of (5*5+5*5-1+5*5)*~0.5EU/t = ~37EU/t, just for putting burning Netherrack around a Windmill + a bit UUM.

P.S. thats overpowered.

• Why do you neeed to waste that much UUmatter on a stupid generator, when you could make a 1840 EU/T Nuclear Reactor by using only UUMatter from Greg's MISEL MK-III?!

• Official Post

Why do you neeed to waste that much UUmatter on a stupid generator, when you could make a 1840 EU/T Nuclear Reactor by using only UUMatter from Greg's MISEL MK-III?!

Possible in theory, but my Blackholechest with random Junk (almost anything gets sorted into it) is too full to autocraft Reactors with UUM only. And i also have (or had until yesterday) three Direwolfwaterbucket-CASUCs, 4 Lightningrods (but still only ONE Thunderstorm in MC, while i had 5 in real Life, since the invention of the Lightningrod) and one of SpwnX Superwindtowers (256 Windmills) for Pureenergymassfabrication.

And since all my Waterbucket-CASUCs were blowing up on Chunkload, i no longer make them. Now i make an Ice-CASUC with extra Failsafe.

• :O A new CAUSUC! :D :Reactor:
    Could you please show us this new piece of Hayoish technology on your Forumpost, or is it a Gregtech Intergalactical secret?

• And since all my Waterbucket-CASUCs were blowing up on Chunkload, i no longer make them. Now i make an Ice-CASUC with extra Failsafe.

Hah, that reminds me of something...
    ^^

Buildcraft – spilling items.™

• Also new energy generators were denied. Ignorance is part of the generation it seems eh XFmax?

That's a rather cool idea, but a lone tree is suspicious, better plant some more. So really... forget about solar-flowers, solar-trees are the next generation :P

• Also new energy generators were denied. Ignorance is part of the generation it seems eh XFmax?

Honestly, denying every new energy generator in a mod that its all about energy generation its... well... stupid.

At least lets distinguish the good generators from the bad.

P.S: This one its in the latter category btw.