The GregTower 2 (including Worlddownload + Configpack)

• Official Post

Welcome to the GregTower 2

This was the Headquarter of GregTech Intergalactical until uhhm... right now. Since the 1.3.2-Update is breaking everything i will go to a new World and build my new Headquarter, the GregTower-3, there. But now a Description of what you can discover in my old Headquarter.

I placed Signs at almost every Device, to make sure you know what what is.

The advanced Factory, driven by a 80 EU/t manned Waterbucketsystem (I added a few Watermills after the Screenshot) and two one zero Villagers for Maintenace, but both died. Herbert had a small Accident at the Macerationsection: He just fell into the Macerators, while i tried to get him he was walking onto the Platform right above it, and died on Fallingdamage, and Jakob ignored a nonexistent Hazardsign and ran directly into an Area with Crucibles of Souls, so that his Lifeenergy got converted to Vis and Taint.

[no graphical Data found]

automated Sortingsystem for nearly all the Items with Overflowalarm and Resort-Button for the Overflow.

Awesome Controlcenter, with recursive and modular Autocrafting. The Controlcenter even tells me (in a very nervkilling way), when i dont have enough Resoures! And there is also my Anti-Taint-Forcefield.

[no graphical Data found]
    Thaumaturgic Area under my Controlcenter, which pulls all the Taint out of the Atmosphere and Recycles some Items using the Crucible.

[graphical Data found in Tutorialsection]
    Ice-CASUC-Mk-I with fully automatic Icerefillingsystem, as long as i have enough Ice (I use the Thaumic Duplicator for Iceproduction and that's very loud).

Now we can go outside to see it form there. I have built four Lightningrods at the Corners of the Tower, also there is a very lucrative Wisptrap at the Entrancelayer of the Tower, and not visible on the backside of it is a Hangar/Frameshipconstructionarea for the IC²-Miningship, which i built. That small hole in the Ground was for my planned Elevatorsystem.

I made also this Frameminer and a Framebore, which are for gathering Resources, but the Framebore is disabled due to causing Lag.

These are SpwnX supercompact Windtowers at Toplayer (256 Windmills), which are connected to a Massfab.

Now we come to the Autocraftingsystem-Mk-I. It is able to produce almost everything out of raw Resources and even UUM if really needed. It is a Prototype, what explains the giant chaos in this Room. I will also use Magtubes the next time.

Products of my Autorequestsystem Mk I:
    Cobblestone (Cobblefactory, which works on request via Regulator+Timer)
    Oakplanks, Sticks, Charcoal (now via Cokeoven)
    Pneumatic Tubes, Pistons, Filters and Retrievers (i need much Retrievers)
    Redstonetorches and all the Logicgateparts, except tainted Siliconchip and Plateassembly
    Redwires, Smoothstone, Stonewafer, Glass, Refined Iron, Blue Alloy, Red Alloy, Reddoped Wafer
    Cobblemaceration, Glowstonemaceration, Wooden Pressureplates, Ironbars
    Itemdetectors, Transposers, Regulators, Retrievulators and Buffers
    Advanced Alloy and Mixed-Metal-Ingots
    Siliconwafers and Siliconboules
    Diamondhandsaws (for replacing them in the Siliconwafer-Craftingtable)
    Bronzedust, Bronzeingots, Brassingots, Tiningots and Copperingots
    Insulated Copperwires, Circuits, Adv Circuits, Carbonfibres, Carbonmeshes and Carbonplates
    Machineblocks and advanced Machineblocks
    Tincells, Watercells, Coolantcells, Furnaces, Generators, Deployers, Relays
    Nuclearreactors, Reactorchambers, Reactorplating, Heatdispersers, Batteries
    Flints, Coalballs, Compressed Coalballs, Coalchunks, Diamonds
    TNT, ITNT, Nukes, CF-Blocks, CF-Pellets, Claydust, Clayblocks
    Treetaps, Miningpipes, Frames
    Bronze->Ironconversion via Minecartcrafting and Alloyfurnacesmelting
    Fine Copperwires, Coppercoils, Blutric Motors and Framemotors
    Scaffolds and requestbased scaffoldburning Generators
    Solarpanels, Windmills, Watermills
    Copperore and Tinore with UUM + their Maceration
    Glowstone and Redstonedust with UUM
    Clay and Coal with UUM + Coaldustmaceration
    Iron Pickaxes and Blockbreakers
    CreosoteOil, Glassbottles and Gravel/Sand is now via Rockcrusher

Last but not least the Worlddownload. It's including the Configs.

I made a small mistake in the Versionnumber of IC², its currently 1.103

• looks awesome! Although, at least for me several pictures are "not found"
    About the giant autocrafting thing, do u mean that, for example,you want a stack of frames, you push the frames button (or input it into a rp computer) and it retrieves the materials, crafts it, and outputs it to you with no further input requiered?

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• Official Post

looks awesome! Although, at least for me several pictures are "not found"
    About the giant autocrafting thing, do u mean that, for example,you want a stack of frames, you push the frames button (or input it into a rp computer) and it retrieves the materials, crafts it, and outputs it to you with no further input requiered?

Its much easier. Just grab a Stack of Frames out of the Pojecttable in the upper middle and it will automatically refill it.

• Its much easier. Just grab a Stack of Frames out of the Pojecttable in the upper middle and it will automatically refill it.

EPIC

anyway, i tried to download the world.
    i installed all the mods, moved over your config and redpower files, and after i finished, added the world to the saves.
    The world loaded fine, i saw the oby tower but, its just an obsidian shell. there is nothing inside it
    any idea how to fix it?

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,

• Official Post

EPIC

anyway, i tried to download the world.
    i installed all the mods, moved over your config and redpower files, and after i finished, added the world to the saves.
    The world loaded fine, i saw the oby tower but, its just an obsidian shell. there is nothing inside it
    any idea how to fix it?

If you mean that huge empty Space between the unnecessary Treefarm-Testthingy and the Cropfarm, then you see right. I just had nothing what i could put there. Fix it by building awesome Stuff there. :D

• no, i mean this:

This was taken from the skylimit, looking down inside yr tower. The thing way down at the bottom is a mushroom biome hill.
    It appears that the chunk has been regenerated somehow. The rest of the world is fine. Yr wisp traps r all there, and anything outside the main chunk. Any idea what went wrong?

• Official Post

no, i mean this:

This was taken from the skylimit, looking down inside yr tower. The thing way down at the bottom is a mushroom biome hill.
    It appears that the chunk has been regenerated somehow. The rest of the world is fine. Yr wisp traps r all there, and anything outside the main chunk. Any idea what went wrong?

Tried to redownload? I started the Map right before uploading (and i tested now again), to see if there are fails of this kind but there werent. Maybe you are missing the Cropcard (which causes Chunkcorruption if you dont have it). Its also listed in the Mods-List.

• i have the crops addon. And i will try and redownload now
    edit: i redowloaded, and the problem persists

• Can you base your breaking speed of the ores off hardness instead of making diamond picks and drills the only one that mines it at a decent speed?
    So the osmium drill (which should be faster than the diamond) can mine it. Currently it mines slower than a diamond drill on your ores.
    [Addon v1.106] Advanced Alloys [Beta v0.2]

Shouldn't this go in his addon thread rather than the thread on his world save?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Soo, there no image. Theres only some "missing image" icons.
    But, i know it is amazing.
    Greg, i will give you some :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :Quantum-Leggings::Quantum-Boots::Quantum-Helmet: And Some :Industrial Credit: