Okay, so here's the first apperance of the planner for the new reactor system:
Needless to say, the old design codes will not work on this one
Things to note:
Bugs! (as of v1.106
- Dual/Quad uranium cells in-game currently expire twice/four-times as fast, the planner will assume they run for their intented duration.
- Heat Exchangers placed in a possition where it is processed before /any/ type of plating will work with incorrect values. At worst this could lead to exchangers melting in game when the planner says they shouldn't.
- Exchagers dealing with tiny amounts of heat (1 to 2% of maximum) will sometimes add a few points of heat to the reactor, this is minor and won't lead to any explosions but it may extend the cooling time just a little bit.
- A new yellow component indicator will now highlight items that the planner assumes will be replaced (for Condensator, Reflectors and Isotope cells) and will also highlight Vents that arn't cooling as much as they could.
- The two numbers next to 'Vent cooling' means: Actual cooling (Maximum cooling)
- The long forgotten 'Efficiency Rating' has made an appearance, ranging from 'EE' (Efficiency 1) to 'EA*' (Efficiency 7)