[1.3.2] Open Beta v1.107

• Awesome :) I have one last question, is it at the moment possible that you dont get the hurt sound if you are in full quantum or in rubberboots when hitting the ground? I know that there were discussions about this a a few month ago that this has to do with missin forge hooks...
    any chance that this gets fixed?

TrinityCraft Server, Whitelist.

Ic2/BC3/Forestry Railcraft/Logistics Pipes/Nuclear Control and more!

• OH my god how awesome is that :D didnt test it with .107 cause you didnt mentioned it. anyways great work !
    One last thing, is it possible to turn the EU-tooltips off? Maybe as an config option? Its a nice feature but we use a mod to show the energy on the items and in the HUD.

• Just noticed that the harvesting speed of soulsand in the nether with the diamond drill is fixed! Awesome!
    And the bug that prevented emptied tools from recharging from fresh batpack / lappack is also fixed :)

• Noticed that this Open Beta broke my Scaffolds (aren't climbable, but they were in 106) so I'm using Mistaqur's fixes.

EDIT: Richard, you planning on fixing the controls deleting themselves when I run the game (IC2 Control Lines get deleted from the config so I have to rebind the mode key every time I run the game)?

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

Edited once, last by SteveofDoom ().

• Steve are you sure that your scaffolds worked in .106without a fix? cause on my server they didnt 8| i wanted to use them as ladders cause I'm lazy but they didnt worked

• I'm 100% sure, I play SSP and this version broke them. I was adding solar panels to my solar plant and saw that I couldn't climb up the scaffolds and I was like: "What? It worked in 106!?"

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Hm kay 8| Strange... Anyways, Richard you told us to look in the loot chest for IC2 items, I made 15 worlds just to find out whats items can spawn in it. I just get the treetap X( can you post a list of what is supposed to be in there? feeling a little retardet atm xD

• Look for OTHER loot chests like village blacksmiths.

Scaffolds fixed and working as intended, it was indeed the bugged key syncing code that prevented it from working originally.

No fix for electric blocks and redstone figured out yet, I'm headdesking because the is powered method is never being called... RawCode? mistaqur?

• Official Post

The new Dungeonloot. I made a Spoiler for everyone who doesnt want to know it.

RichardG: I just had that Problem a few hours ago. Make the Storageblocks TRANSPARENT, that will fix exactly that isPowered-Issue.

Edit: With Transparent i just mean overload the

public boolean isBlockNormalCube(World world, int x, int y, int z) {
    return false;
    }

• I get this after using this beta, using an existing world

I can play, but the console say that msj

Edit: The sounds work only when the machine get out of energy (the sutdown sound), but dont work when its working. Like nukes.

• thats why I use the double quotes ¬¬

Oh, I thought you meant that it shouldn't logically happen in single player

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• ic2 items don't seem to spawn in mossy cobble dungeons

How many times did you test it?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l