[Addon v1.115] Advanced Alloys [Beta v0.8a] MC[1.5.2]

• You can fix the TE Error by removing the TE Api folder from within the Jar file.
    As for the config issues, im not having them, just went and swapped my ID's around a bit to test (Using forge 426)

• You can fix the TE Error by removing the TE Api folder from within the Jar file.
    As for the config issues, im not having them, just went and swapped my ID's around a bit to test (Using forge 426)

Yeah sorry the config error was me I missed that the ISU block ID was added, which meant that it conflicted as I hadn't adjusted it yet to fit in with the rest of my installed mods, so totally user error there. (which is why I edited the post earlier and this convo looks somewhat odd)

• I noticed something quite... weird
    I have CTRL bound as my sneak key, the new ADV alloys makes that not work :\ I have fiddled around and cannot work out why.
    But removing or downgrading fixes the issue.

Also changing key configs to something else, but that is less than ideal.
    Have also swapped around my lwjgl to help rule that out.

• Will you share the code at github, for instance? EE3 gets a lot of PR's (the most of these are localization, but it doesn't matter). BC is really helpful storage of code snippets. Nice to see your addon being developed by community...

• I noticed something quite... weird
    I have CTRL bound as my sneak key, the new ADV alloys makes that not work :\ I have fiddled around and cannot work out why.
    But removing or downgrading fixes the issue.

Also changing key configs to something else, but that is less than ideal.
    Have also swapped around my lwjgl to help rule that out.

oh yeah i was playing around with some keybinding stuff if you change it in options it should fix it but it will be removed in the next version.

Not sure if i am allowed to post this here, but I updated the thermal expansion API on my own, works now like a charm. Delete when officially updated please!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31785267/Puller…ta%20v0.7.7.jar

yep fixed for next update :)

• could anyone test that the osmium saber ignores armor, like just try to fight someone with full quantium armor or something and see if its easy to kill them :)

• So I've noticed that several times your sprites have NOT loaded, is there a fix for this already? I know how to fix it if you want my to help you, I know I had no idea what was up until I was following a forge tutorial and it brought it up, then I was like "OHHHH, that explains EVERYTHING!!!"

• So I've noticed that several times your sprites have NOT loaded, is there a fix for this already? I know how to fix it if you want my to help you, I know I had no idea what was up until I was following a forge tutorial and it brought it up, then I was like "OHHHH, that explains EVERYTHING!!!"

i may have a way to fix it im not sure if it will though

• Problem:

AA IDs

Thaumcraft IDs

In the Configs there are other IDs than in the log.
    How could I fix this...

• Yeah, it's quite easy, it just involves client and common proxy stuff and the MinecraftForgeClient.preloadTexture function. I can help if you need, but I'm sure you will have no problem figuring it out.

• This mod uses an outdated version of thermal expansion. If you get this crash (or something similar) with this mod and thermalexpansion installled, delete the thermal expansion folder from the advanced alloys mod zip:

Code
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: transposerManager

For more details, join #ThermalExpansion on irc.esper.net

Note for riza8:
    PM me here or even better on irc once you fixed this so i can put a notice here that this issue is fixed.

• Yeah, it's quite easy, it just involves client and common proxy stuff and the MinecraftForgeClient.preloadTexture function. I can help if you need, but I'm sure you will have no problem figuring it out.

yeah i already have that.

This mod uses an outdated version of thermal expansion. If you get this crash (or something similar) with this mod and thermalexpansion installled, delete the thermal expansion folder from the advanced alloys mod zip:

Code
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: transposerManager

For more details, join #ThermalExpansion on irc.esper.net

Note for riza8:
    PM me here or even better on irc once you fixed this so i can put a notice here that this issue is fixed.

yeah i PM you back and will be fixed tomorrow.