Support: Recipie File

• The new Recipie text file lacks any Linebreaks, and I am unsure whether that is because it was corrupted when sent, from a different OS (using Windows Vista) or whether something else caused it.

• Quote from "Recipe file"

MFSU x 4 (227.2)
    S..
    S = Sand (12)

What the? 12 sand makes 4 MFSUs?

I think this kinda needs to be double checked.

• Am I the only one who would prefer the recipe guide to be in an image form? Granted, I myself use the Recipe Book mod to find out all the good stuff, but for people who don't use the mod, using the pure text-based version is somewhat annoying. I know that from personal experience.

• ic2 wiki is not allowed for non dev posts (no way to create new page with lowflow wire or any other new item) when this will be fixed everything will be available on wiki due 3rd party editors.

• The new Recipie text file lacks any Linebreaks, and I am unsure whether that is because it was corrupted when sent, from a different OS (using Windows Vista) or whether something else caused it.

This is the proper perfect failure of Microsoft! Dont use Notepad - get notepad++ or another proper text prog.

• Honestly, I find Risugami's "Recipe Book" mod to be EXCELLENT for this kind of thing.

I'm using it right now, it lets you craft a recipe book (1 book + 1 ink) that shows all possible creatable items, including Industrialcraft items. I knew about the mixup with the 8x coaldust + 1 bucket = 1 h.dust before I saw it on the forum, because the recipe book showed it.

You can download it off the same page you get ModLoader from.

• Honestly, I find Risugami's "Recipe Book" mod to be EXCELLENT for this kind of thing.

I'm using it right now, it lets you craft a recipe book (1 book + 1 ink) that shows all possible creatable items, including Industrialcraft items. I knew about the mixup with the 8x coaldust + 1 bucket = 1 h.dust before I saw it on the forum, because the recipe book showed it.

You can download it off the same page you get ModLoader from.

I'm using it from now on, after seeing someone use it in a video.

• Official Post

I always found the recipe book had too many pages to be useful. Spent more time flicking through it than actually reading recipes. There's another mod called Crafting Book that is much handier. Can't remember the coder. It lets you put an item in one slot and then it tells you everything you can make with that item. As you normally have a rough idea what things include, it's much faster to get through than the recipe book.

• I always found the recipe book had too many pages to be useful. Spent more time flicking through it than actually reading recipes. There's another mod called Crafting Book that is much handier. Can't remember the coder. It lets you put an item in one slot and then it tells you everything you can make with that item. As you normally have a rough idea what things include, it's much faster to get through than the recipe book.

The coder is SHOCKAH. Author of SHOCKAHPI, find it on Shockah's mods. Much better than recipe book.