[1.4.2] Open Beta v1.108

• Have you checked for ID conflicts?

Somehow forge isn't showing id conflicts in the log and just closes with a null pointer exception.
    Give it a try and control your ids ;)

2-10-26 18:14:31 [FINER] [ForgeModLoader] Sent event FMLPreInitializationEvent to mod TreeCapitator
    2012-10-26 18:14:31 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Fatal errors were detected during the transition from PREINITIALIZATION to INITIALIZATION. Loading cannot continue

Try removing treecapitator.

• Have you checked for ID conflicts?

Somehow forge isn't showing id conflicts in the log and just closes with a null pointer exception.
    Give it a try and control your ids ;)

Oh, I checked the IDs, and changed them, now it seems to work. Thanks, I didn't even thought on this because it wasn't even in the change log. ;D

The person who finds any spelling errors can keep them by himself. Sorry for the bad knowledge at all, look at my age and my country. Sorry for any inconvinience.

Greets!

• Hello. I've updated minecraft to 1.4.2 and I use magic launcher 1.0.0 to load up the following mods:

minecraftforge-universal-6.0.1.339.zip
    industrialcraft-2_1.108.52-lf.jar

Everything loads up with no problems but there is nothing from IC2 in the world. My machines and cables are gone. The resources are gone and there is no ore in the mines. The crop sticks are there though.

If I start a new world there is ore in the mines right where I begin.

Any ideas?

• This could be an error with Block IDs: Every Block has it's one one, but it's changeable, so maybe all the ItemIDs aren't the same as in your previous version. I don't know what to do in this situation, maybe it's even another issue...

The person who finds any spelling errors can keep them by himself. Sorry for the bad knowledge at all, look at my age and my country. Sorry for any inconvinience.

Greets!

Edited once, last by Galaxy_2Alex ().

• Hey, it seems that if you drink 5 cups of coffe (the normal one) when you dig, it wouldn't show the animation! Is this a bug? Thanks. Also, you're doing a great job on pushing ic2 on 1.4.2 :D

PD: I'm spanish so I don't speak the english very well... :/

Minecraft.... so annoying and so funny! <3 :Nuke TNT:

• This could be an error with Block IDs: Every Block has it's one one, but it's changeable, so maybe all the ItemIDs aren't the same as in your previous version. I don't know what to do in this situation, maybe it's even another issue...

If you start a world using different block IDs, Minecraft will automatically remove any invalid ID saved in the map so it doesn't crash. If you didn't make a backup of your world, you're out of luck. Don't test beta versions of mods (or even update mods) without making backing up anything important to you, or things like this will happen.

• Ah thats okay, its not a problem as such, I hadn't backed up but it was a fairly new start and wont take long to get back to the same set up.

I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't a bug.

• Just wanted to mention that the NPE due to block ID conflict is an issue with Forge, I was having the same issue with build 337, once I updated to forge 339 it correctly showed the ID conflict.

The main forge link is broken but if you use MultiMC you can click the MCForge button and simply select 339 :)

• Question

Where did you get this Buildcraft 3.1.8 version

if u have a download link for it can u post to please

Because i really want it

Thanks

• I got it via IRC channel, someone decompiled the source code. ;)

To everyone with a printModStates crash: That's a fail with the recently-added MCP credits. Will be fixed in a Forge update

Actually it was a Block ID conflict, but not shown in the Forge log.

Known bug, will be fixed soon.

Greets!

• Luminator is popping up twice in the NEI.
    both showing 2 separate block IDs. - 219 and 226

Also Iron Fence on Block 232 is showing up as a white block and not as a fence.

As well as a glitch in graphics on the ( Glass Fiber Cable )

Ill post more when I find more problems.

PS> Really not liking the huge cables. :(
    I really hope there will be a version for people who like the smaller cables with the nice black satin fished look it had.
    but, ya not a fan of these huge cables.