Re-Suggestion : Invisibility Suit (Cloaking suit)

• Previously denied before due invis effect not being supported... 1.4.2 now does!
    An invisiblity suit that when worn (all parts are required) , gives off invisiblity potion effect. Similar to nightvision goggles, but with invisibility.
    Invisibility suit should be in a tier between nano and quantum. Invisibility suit does NOT give ANY armor. Press M to cloak, again to uncloak.
    Coding : To achieve full invisibility armor should have no render.
    Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBdYrED5wR0

GregTech Intergalactical Advertisement
    Well, i'm not completely invisible since i have GregTech cape and i have an item in hand.
    Without cape and item in hand you should be perfectly invisible. Mobs don't hit you unless you touch them, and your name (Multiplayer) disappears.

GregoriusT : Are capes the same to everyone? Thanks anyway! (Even though i'm not able to donate [money] i can "donate" ideas and tests =D )

• Oops, i bet i feel onto an addon idea =D
    Anyway, this being implemented in IC² core would be nice.

Probably already planned to be added by R-G. He loves 'dem Invisibility Potions.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Was that a zombie with nano armor and saber.

MinecraftZombie + :Nano-Helmet: + :Nano-Bodyarmor: + :Nano-Leggings: + :Nano-Boots: + :Nano Saber: = ;(

• screenshot : skeleton with nanosuit
    video: zombie with nanosuit and nanosaber.
    Video is buggy due youtube.
    I've already found zombies with quantumsuits...

kinda buggy yeah?

• Okay I'm living permanently on peaceful.

I think the devs are either working on it, or it has been fixed already in the beta release, for obvious balance reasons, I don't think it is intended to be like this.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I think that the Nano and Quantum zombies are perfectly intentional. Although meant more of as a Halloween joke.

Also, about the invisibility suit suggestion. Is it possible to have some kind of Thermal or IR goggles to detect/see people that were invisible? Maybe even just emphasizing the potion effects to ridiculous proportions?

• I think that the Nano and Quantum zombies are perfectly intentional. Although meant more of as a Halloween joke.

Also, about the invisibility suit suggestion. Is it possible to have some kind of Thermal or IR goggles to detect/see people that were invisible? Maybe even just emphasizing the potion effects to ridiculous proportions?

I believe is not intentional :
    http://bt.industrial-craft.net/view.php?id=19

• I think better to add this feature to the QuantumSuit Bodyarmor (consuming 1 EU per 3 ticks), activating by "L" button.

Quantum suit is the most overpowered thing in IC², you want it even more?
    And, it may not work since you need an armor without any rendering (cloak suit won't have any by default).

• Uh oh. How do you render the Capes? Do you just change the Cape-URL? If yes, then good. if no, then lets hope you dont use the same Hack as me.

• About capes : they make players not invisible to others, if cloak suit comes it have to make renderengine stop rendering it.
    RichardG whats your opinion about it anyway ? You didn't come here just to talk about devs capes did you ?

• Well, okay, maybe NanoSuit?

I want it to be a tier between nano and quantum, useful for hiding, ambushes and whatever you think of. Also an easier way to hunt dozens mobs with sabers (they wont spot you unless you get close or hit them)