4. 40 (0) 0%
    5. 50 (5) 13%
    6. 60 (0) 0%
    7. 70 (0) 0%
    8. 80 (0) 0%
    9. 90 (1) 3%
    10. 150 (3) 8%
    11. 230 (8) 21%

Hey guys. Now i would like to present my first addon named CobbleGenerator.

What does it to?
    Takes 50 EU (by default, you can change it in config, as well as the block id) to generate 1 cobblestone. As of v0.2, it has its energy storage = 2049 (max possible voltage + 1). It drops cobblestone on the top of it.
    It is located on "IC2" creative tab (again, as of v0.2)

Why?
    If you don't have BC (and you aren't able to create snow factory), this mod is probably for you. If you install it, you probably will not have problems with SCRAP. Also you could use stone as building material.

~ Captain Obvivious

How to use it?
    1) Craft it.
    (As of 0.2, water and lava cells can be swaped)

2) Give it enough energy

3) Result blocks will be on the top of block.

4) ????

5) PROFIT!

Credits:

Evolitist for his help on IC2 api, SeNtiMeL for his QGenerator code (and getting IC2 tab).

Download links:

Addon is universal for client and server. It is open source, i think it might be helpful for beginners. (I will upload new source in next version)

• I think 100EU/t is a little expensive, but theres a config! so who cares? :)

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• As for me, i think cobble cannot be free. You can recycle it and get scrap that is needed to get UUM. I'm writing a new version, in which i will add internal storage for it and one cobble will cost 50 eu instead of 100. i think it is better to vote for cost.

• Implemented in Gregtech, but it's still a good idea. In my mind cobble shouldn't be free (the only thing I hate about RP2 ...)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• The addon is updated.
    1) Added to IC2 creative tab.
    2) Cost of a piece of cobble changed to 50 EU, you can change it in config
    3) Generator now has internal storage = 2049.

• Quote: 3) Result blocks will be on the top of block.

Does that mean that it will make the block of cobble appear on top, or will it spit it out in item form? Also, can it automatically output cobble into any inventory next to it? If not, that should be a highly considered feature to add for future versions.

Edit: What happens if I set the EU config to 0? Will it automatically make infinite cobble? Personally this would just be space and lag saver for me. I don't want to pay EU for something could be made for free however.

• Is this mod for people who, as soon as RP2 comes out, want to restrict
    themselves from building a cobble fab with blockbreakers and use this
    block instead, because it drains power?

• I hate RP2 for block-breakers. I played on lots of server, where blockbreaker is forbidden. i think it is right, because you get free SCRAP. And, of course, if we talk about lags, don't forget about RP2 timers. If you have 0.2 seconds on 10-15 timers, you probably know what is real lags.

Also, can it automatically output cobble into any inventory next to it? If not, that should be a highly considered feature to add for future versions.

Yes, I plan to add this feature in next version.

What happens if I set the EU config to 0? Will it automatically make infinite cobble? Personally this would just be space and lag saver for me. I don't want to pay EU for something could be made for free however.

If you set it to 0, you will need to give it 1 EU and it will work forever :D

• а

автор палигатор

• I hate reading that Russian stuff. I got this from Google Translate, author paligator, thats probably not correct and I have no idea what it means.

• Hey yamert, yamert's wife! Looks like a cool mod, will definitely suggest it to Seti ^^

• пожалуйста

I hate reading that Russian stuff. I got this from Google Translate, author paligator, thats probably not correct and I have no idea what it means.

изучи русский слэнг и язык гугл транслит в помошь !

• пожалуйста

Learn Russian or use google translator !

Oh not, it is english (american?) forum and official language here is English. So we must (non-english users) to write in English, it is necessity.

Please, use google translator or at least write in correct Russian (I'm native, but it is sometimes impossible to understand).

It is really HARD to learn Russian for non-native people. Won't you feel hurt if someone says you "learn English or die ( :D )"? I think, you will.

• It is really HARD to learn Russian for non-native people. Won't you feel hurt if someone says you "learn English or die ( :D )"? I think, you will.

*cough* FenixR *cough*

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l