Why was it made so that Bronze wrenches have a chance of dropping the original machine block?

• It's nerve-racking to always take the chance of losing a Mass fabricator or Nuclear Reactor just from a wrench. Can you please make it so that a :Wrench: will always drop the machine itself or at least make it a 1/100 chance of losing it?

• Why was it made this way in IC2? Because of historical reasons -- it was that way in IC1. Why was it set up this way in the first place? Because machines are really designed to be stationary, so moving them should require some cost (or at least risk of cost).

Personally, I just find it annoying, so as soon as I make a wrench, I pair it with battery and circuit and that's basically that.

• What is your reason to upgrade if there is no chance of loss? Bronze isn't that expensive, and you don't honestly use wrenches that often, therefore either you make the electric wrench practically useless, or you make the normal wrench have a chance to downgrade the machine.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Isn't there a config for this?

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• i wished there was a 100% change of loosing a machines, sometimes i make to many generators, and in later stages i find i need more iron to make another machines and then i have a chest with 1-2 generatos which i wanted to convert in machine block.. so i spam an eletric wrench with the losess mode off... and it takes a lot of time until i get the machine block

• i wished there was a 100% change of loosing a machines, sometimes i make to many generators, and in later stages i find i need more iron to make another machines and then i have a chest with 1-2 generatos which i wanted to convert in machine block.. so i spam an eletric wrench with the losess mode off... and it takes a lot of time until i get the machine block

Or you could break it with a pick.

"Being special is only good if it means you stand out above the rest. Not the kind of "special" that requires a caregiver to wipe your ass"