More UU-Matter Recipies

• Here are some things UU-Matter can't make that it probably should ( considering how UU is endgame get anything you want)

Uranium
    Wheat/seeds
    Pumpkins

Melons
    lily-pads

Mushrooms (both kinds)
    Emeralds
    Nether Wart
    Sugarcane
    Mob Eggs??
    Special IC2 crop bags???
    Items from other mods?

More to come?

• Uranium will not be implemented to avoid infinite energy. Other mod items will not be added, but if they want to add the recipies themselves they can.

Mob eggs is an interesting idea though. +1 to just this one.

• I'm actually planning on making an addon do similar stuff to this

Uranium IN MY ADDON

Wheat/seeds IN MY ADDON

Pumpkins IN MY ADDON

Melons IN MY ADDON

lily-pads IN MY ADDON

Mushrooms (both kinds) MAYBE IN MY ADDON

Emeralds IN MY ADDON, or Use GregTech

Nether Wart MAYBE IN MY ADDON

Sugarcane IC2 HAS THAT RECIPE

Mob Eggs?? OP

Special IC2 crop bags??? ?

Items from other mods? LIKELY IN MY ADDON

• Uranium IN MY ADDON

Have you ever thought about it ? With breeder and LZH-reactor, you can get up to 80 000 000 EU per SINGLE ura. So with scraps, it's up to 480 UUM per Ura. To avoid energy profit, your addon should in this case implement for ura a craft with about 500 UUM ...
    Unless you want to get it only in order to get a nuke. In that case, why not using UUM to directly craft the nuke ? ^^

Emeralds IN MY ADDON, or Use GregTech

It's supposed to be rarer than diamonnd, so it would need being more expensive than diamond ... how would you do ? Maybe Diamond + 8 UUM.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• To avoid energy profit,

Why to afraid energy profit so much? With so many complicated efforts involved why not allow player to get more things than he had before? I think option to put back in place any stone, ore, lava, anything he taken from the earth is not so bad. Entropy is part of physics, but it does not mean it should be part of Minecraft.

• Quoted from "MatLaPatate"

To avoid energy profit,

Why do you shoot down Uranium because of infinite profit, yet just take a glimpse at a solar panel..... Especially on a server with buildcraft implimented

• I assume you mean Extra bees. Last I checked, the mod was fairly broken, the wiki nonexestant, and bees being unable to make pumpkins, melons, nor Lilly-pads directly or propagate them like flowers

• Okay, what does solar have to do with BC? And dont say Autoproduction, as there are at least 3 Mods out there, which can do that.

Solar panel linked to mass fab, mass fab being emptied into some sort of chest be either buildcraft, redpower, or other mod. ( I used buildcraft because that is what I see most often). Assuming most servers run 24/7, that is free uu-matter constantly being produced while you don't even need to be on the server

• Quoted from "Sebra"
    Quoted from "MatLaPatate"

To avoid energy profit,
    Why do you shoot down Uranium because of infinite profit, yet just take a glimpse at a solar panel..... Especially on a server with buildcraft implimented

Because by using Nuclear Reactor, profits could be huge compared to what you could have with same ressources and solar pannels. But, be aware of the fact I'm for nerfing solar pannels ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• i still think there should be a recipe for uranium, but not something as simple as uu-matter, although iridium could be a component i guess.
    something more along the lines of the industrial diamond recipe's complexity.
    or maybe just add it to the scrap box drop list.

• I assume you mean Extra bees. Last I checked, the mod was fairly broken, the wiki nonexestant, and bees being unable to make pumpkins, melons, nor Lilly-pads directly or propagate them like flowers

No, I just REALLY LIKE extra bees, that's why I promote it in my sig, I'm planing on making a mod that adds UU RECIPES FOR THESE THINGS, not bees

• Well, since the base energy of uranium is 1,000,000 EU and maximum efficiency is 7, and a single UU-matter piece require naturally 1,000,000 EU to produce, a simple seven-piece recipe (say, a big U shape) should theoretically have the exact same return of energy.

Now, since you can use scrap to make make matter fabrication 6 times more efficient, you can get a net energy gain.

Yeah, by implementing a balanced uranium UU recipe, you can make energy out of any matter. It's broken in a most scientifically awesome way possible.

• Well, since the base energy of uranium is 1,000,000 EU and maximum efficiency is 7, and a single UU-matter piece require naturally 1,000,000 EU to produce, a simple seven-piece recipe (say, a big U shape) should theoretically have the exact same return of energy.

With breeding, you can get over 30kk eu from single ore.

I think there should be no UU recipes that make fuel at all, including coal and wood.