[1.4.5] Open Beta v1.109

• Each steam turbine needs 160 steam units to run at 100%, so that's 4 pipes. 18 output faces at 4 per steam turbine means at most 4 steam turbines at 100% and 1 steam turbine at 50%. Last time I checked a Railcraft steam turbine only put out 50EU, so that would mean 1 nuclear reactor could only output 225EU/t maximum via steam?

One nice side effect, is it will output directly into a tank, so you can bypass at least the need for worrying about outputting directly to steam generators. I think (but haven't verified) that it works on the same steam/eu ratio that the turbines do, so a 16 to 5 ratio, i.e. a uranium cell puts out 16 steam per pulse. With a 9x9x8 tank, you could fit a whole lot of pipes to output to the steam turbines then.

Unfortunately a tank won't output directly into a steam turbine, but even without any addons that give you bigger pipes or cobble gold pipes, you can output 21 gold pipes per face of that tank, so assuming you have the reactor taking up one face, that's still 26 turbines. Although I'd hate to actually have to design that mess of pipes and wires. Love to see it, hate to design it. :)

• Seriously, where do all those people come from!?! I've counted ~20 ID-Conflict-Error-Reports alone this week, and all are changeable via Config.

To fix that Problem go into the BC-Config and switch those ID's to other unused values lower than 4096. You can find the used ones via NEI.

Is it possible for so many people to be incapable of such a simple task, or are they simply to lazy to edit a simple document?

• Riiight found a bug... unable to craft plant balls with vanilla tree saplings. The recipes for plant balls to craft from them also isn't in the plant ball recipes in NEI so something is bugged there me thinks.

Edit: further info... leaves from vanilla trees also don't work.

• Is it possible for so many people to be incapable of such a simple task, or are they simply to lazy to edit a simple document?

Perhaps that the best solution is that the dev make the correction at the source, then there is no problem....
    With the actual configuration ALL user who play BC and IC have to make the change...

• I'm not entirely sure if I'm allowed to do this, but since the API was included in the Beta I have made a mod request on Curse's official Minecraft forums. I'm just asking for something to go with the brewing/farming aspect of the mod, and add more things to make, but I wanted to let it be known I am doing this. I don't seem to be able to post links, which is understandable, but means I cannot directly show the page to have someone look to see if I'm overstepping any boundaries. It is posted under my "AnonTheMouse" username, mod requests section, plenty of search tags if someone needs to okay this. If it wasn't kosher, just let me know so I can have the thread closed down. If, on the other hand, it is fine (and if anyone is interested in taking on the request), also let me know.

In the real world things are very different. You just need to look around you. Nobody wants to die that way. People die of disease and accident. Death comes suddenly and there is no notion of good or bad. It leaves, not a dramatic feeling but great emptiness. When you lose someone you loved very much you feel this big empty space and think, 'If I had known this was coming I would have done things differently.' —Yoshinori Kitase

• I'm not entirely sure if I'm allowed to do this, but since the API was included in the Beta I have made a mod request on Curse's official Minecraft forums. I'm just asking for something to go with the brewing/farming aspect of the mod, and add more things to make, but I wanted to let it be known I am doing this. I don't seem to be able to post links, which is understandable, but means I cannot directly show the page to have someone look to see if I'm overstepping any boundaries. It is posted under my "AnonTheMouse" username, mod requests section, plenty of search tags if someone needs to okay this. If it wasn't kosher, just let me know so I can have the thread closed down. If, on the other hand, it is fine (and if anyone is interested in taking on the request), also let me know.

API is public use, if anyone wants to make your suggestion, as far as I know they are allowed to do it. However I looked at your suggestion and I am 90% sure that the things in it about putting ingredients into a booze barrel and getting a different drink out of it are impossible with the current API. The Still part would probably not be too hard, and adding plants is completely possible, the wine booze barrel would probably be semi-hard to hard, but not out of the question, but I'm 90% certain that your guage idea is impossible. Also, beehives? You might get accused of stealing from Forestry (although you did mention the possibility of cross-compatibility).

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• The recipe to make 2 Plantballs from a "circle" of 8 Saplings is not working. The only recipe that does appear to work is using 8 rubber saplings to produce one plant ball, but all other saplings are not producing 2 plantballs for me as they did before.

• My server runs on 1.4.5 with minecraftforge-universal-1.4.5-6.4.1.406. It crashes randomly during game play. Bellow is the latest log.

I'm not really asking for help, just trying to help you with the bug smashing. :)

Edit: put crashlog into spoiler - imer

• Is it possible for so many people to be incapable of such a simple task, or are they simply to lazy to edit a simple document?

Its more then likely you beleive everyone has the same level of knowledge on how to complete a task as you do. Unfortunetly you are gravely mistaken. What you believe is an easy task maybe quite difficult for others. The also apparent truth is what other believe is an easy task, you are quite inept at. So would you like others to belittle you saying how useless you are because you cannot grasp something they can?

Or instead be actually useful and post a guide on how to find ID conflicts and help them, instead of simply belittling them over and over.

• Its more then likely you beleive everyone has the same level of knowledge on how to complete a task as you do. Unfortunetly you are gravely mistaken. What you believe is an easy task maybe quite difficult for others. The also apparent truth is what other believe is an easy task, you are quite inept at. So would you like others to belittle you saying how useless you are because you cannot grasp something they can?

Or instead be actually useful and post a guide on how to find ID conflicts and help them, instead of simply belittling them over and over.

Simple solution, or in the words of LexManos "I am not going to hold your hand for editing a fucking text file -.-", so no, not everybody has the same level of knowledge on how to do this stuff, but everyone does have the same ability to easily look up how to do it, or at least search the forums for if it has been found to be an error by anyone before, and if so, the solution would be in one of those threads (we have had like 10 people already have errors with buildcraft, people just can't spend some time to read the last posts in the threads like this one before hitting the new post button).

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• still having issues with the following bug on ic2 1.09.113-if

"Summary 0000100: Quantum & Nanosuit are useless
    Description Quantum & Nanosuit do not protect from ANY damage (even from cactus), but Quantum Suit features working just fine (superjump, refilling Hunger etc.)

Armor is fully charged.
    Steps To Reproduce Equip Nano or Quantum Suit and try to damage yourself."

The bug says fixed, but it doesn't seem to be since zombies do anywhere from 2-3 hearts of damage with either a full set of quantum or nano armor. All the special properties of the armor work though such as fire retardant, falling damage, etc.

Is there a newer build of 1.09 somewhere?