[1.4.5] Open Beta v1.109

• Crash:

Was setting up a automated 'manned' water mill machine and found some crash with ironchests mod chests with IC2 pumps.

Seems like pumps will crash the game when using chests from the ironchests mod and some other weird conditions. If i manually start up each segment in this machine it will run solid. If stop it and start all segments at the same time it crashes on the second empty bucket entering the pumps.

Using vanilla chests the same basic setup is rock solid.

Forge:
    minecraftforge-universal-1.4.5-6.4.0.397.zip

Mods:
    buildcraft-A-3.2.0.jar
    forestry-A-1.6.2.3.jar
    industrialcraft-2_1.109.113-lf.jar
    ironchest-universal-4.4.0.193.zip

Coremods:
    CodeChickenCore 0.6.13.jar
    NotEnoughItems 1.4.3.2.jar

Saves:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?e24xxf3zbxwe2a0

• Wasnt sure if i should post it here but what the hell, if not it can always be rmoved, right?

Any time i attempt to pick up BC Oil using a Bucket, it Gives me a IC2 Nuke :D :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT:
    Ended up with 12 the first time before i even noticed

Nuke block id is 4063
    oil block id is 254/255

Am i the only one with this problem? can anyone reproduce the bug?

• I have a problem I don't see the machines / recipes of machines in IC²

Buildcraft is not doing so well this update, it seems to think that the iron furnace id is for its green pipe wires.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• current implementation of API is much more better then before, now you can specify exact amount of power you want get from reactor.

cell produce 1 power.
    output got multiplied by value from config.

Comment inside API is missleading but sourcebrowsing discover everything.

• Official Post

current implementation of API is much more better then before, now you can specify exact amount of power you want get from reactor.

cell produce 1 power.
    output got multiplied by value from config.

Comment inside API is missleading but sourcebrowsing discover everything.

And that is perfect, but the Cell should have a Value of 5, and the Config a Value of 1. Or a Config Value of 100 (for 100%), so that one can still nerf it if needed.

I currently have to hack into the Config to decrease the Power Value from Nuclear, by dividing it by 5, for getting an Output of 1 EU/t from Thorium Cells, without having to pulse once every five Cycles. (Of course the regular Cells, then have a Value of 5EU/t instead of 1EU/t).

• No mod pack used, however i have fixed the copper ore block dropping gates from buildcraft by changing the id of the gate from 3811 to 3812 but still the nei recipe says that gates come from scrap boxes, i'm thinking this is a buildcraft problem to be honest =(

• Since when did forge start not crashing the client when ID's are conflicting? Was better that way imo.
    Seems like that only happens when 2 blocks have the same ID's - not with two items or an item and a block.

• I think the plantball recipe is a little bit messed up. Saplings don't work and rubber sapling have 2 recipes one with 1 Plantball output the other with 2.
    Tested it with clean installation and forge 394 + 395. Using ic2_1.109.113.

Hi.
    I have the same problem with plantball. But i didn't found any fix for it.
    Thanks for reaction.

With regards
    Jirka Lopata.

• Since when did forge start not crashing the client when ID's are conflicting? Was better that way imo.
    Seems like that only happens when 2 blocks have the same ID's - not with two items or an item and a block.

It was never different I think.

But previously there was a Hard Limit between Items and Blocks.
    Since the Block ID range shifted we have Items and Blocks in the same range - at last the Vanilla Items.

Will Item IDs resolved by Forge, or will they be hardcoded into the mod?

• It was never different I think.

But previously there was a Hard Limit between Items and Blocks.
    Since the Block ID range shifted we have Items and Blocks in the same range - at last the Vanilla Items.

Will Item IDs resolved by Forge, or will they be hardcoded into the mod?

I think that once upon a time, Forge would auto-assign item ID's, but like RichardG said above, the Forge ID Resolver system seems to be royally screwed up.

I'm kinda wishing that the Forge devs would implement a bit-shift to move the item ID's for the Vanilla MC to 4096 and above, but then again that'd probably cause a crapton of incompatibilities. Or, fix the resolver system and add a condition that all modded item ID's are to be restricted to 4096 to whatever-the-max-was. (32 million, I think?)

• Can someone help me with this crash. I believe it has to do with using ID Resolver: