Please Change It Back!

• Recently I have downloaded the industrial craft mod since Tekkit takes a while to update. I spawned a nano saber and' quantum armor and than faught the wither. I died and I spawned A lot of zombies and than died. I thought to my self "Why is this being so terrible?" I thought you may of degraded quantum armor so I went on tekkit and faught the same amount of zombies and I killed them all easily. Also i noticed the nano sabers power was depleting. Please change it back! It was the most fun part of IC2! I know you probobly won't see this but please! :Nano Saber: / :Quantum-Bodyarmor: = Not Good.

• Clusterf**k is not welcome here.
    • If you want to make a suggestion, at least word your suggestion properly & use at least 4th-grade grammar!
    • It's a fudging bug, update to version 1.111. QuantumSuit in 1.109 is basically leather armor with some extra features and costs tons to make. Man what version of IC1 are you using? I never heard of QSuit in IC1!
    • Nano sabers are meant to deplete energy.
  • 1. Please use FTB modpack or create your own, because its legal
    2. Nano saber are designed to lose energy on activation

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• ಠ_ಠ, this right here is why tekkit users have a bad name.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• nickname is IQ dependant...

In that case, I feel confident in mine...

BTW: It's not an RPG reference...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• In that case, I feel confident in mine...

BTW: It's not an RPG reference...

Haha, yeah, I feel totally confident in mine... oh wait... damnit.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• [accent=amish] Now, now, go easy on the fellow. He plays Tekkit; I'm sure he has no idea what he's on about. *pats on head* ain't that right, Jimothy? [/accent]
    You people give Tekkit a bad name. That and the fact it's illegal.