Post here if you survived the apocalypse!

• I just thought I'd let you know that I survived the norther hemisphere winter solstice of 2012. I know which movie I'll watch now :)

HINT: It's name is a year number.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Nope, I died in the apocalypse

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• What? An apocalypse? Didn't notice that.
    And which movie you'll watch? Hmm... 2001: A Space Odysee? 10,000 BC? 1776? 1900? 1941? 1968 Tunnel Rats? 1984? 1990: The Bronx Warriors? 1991: The Year Punk Broke? 2001 Maniacs? 2009 Lost Memories? 2010? 2019, After the Fall of New York? 2046? 1408? 1492: Conquest of Pradise?
    Many thanks to whoever made the Wikipedia articles about these films.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

What? An apocalypse? Didn't notice that.
    And which movie you'll watch? Hmm... 2001: A Space Odysee? 10,000 BC? 1776? 1900? 1941? 1968 Tunnel Rats? 1984? 1990: The Bronx Warriors? 1991: The Year Punk Broke? 2001 Maniacs? 2009 Lost Memories? 2010? 2019, After the Fall of New York? 2046? 1408? 1492: Conquest of Pradise?
    Many thanks to whoever made the Wikipedia articles about these films.

Most likely 2012

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

One has to be on Earth, to even be affected by the Apocalypse. And my Ship is currently above Minecraftia and not the Earth.

And the Apocalypse itself wasn't very exiting. The Weather was normal. New IC2 is constantly crashing on startup, because of the Forces of Forge. Evil Eloraams try, to shut down the Internet with Redpower, has been foiled by a slight mistake in the Minecraft Version Number of it. And I'm continuing to take over the Universe as usual.

In the end the Mayans were right, as they never predicted the End of the World, neither did Nostradamus (even if he did, then its somewhen in the 40th Century, so very far away from now).

• You know, some people came up with a teory that one of Nostradamus' predictions said that the world would end when gangnam style reached 1kkk views...

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• In related news, sarcasm still nearly impossible to detect over the Internet. More at 11.

What news channel would ever show something like this?

• There was a Apocalypse? I was working on a Griefer proof assult ship. No one takes my stuff and gets away with it.