Suggestion: Weaponize the Mining Laser.

• I know the Mining Laser is a mining tool and all, but it still is a freaking LASER! It has such embarassingly low damage for a gun that shoots f***ing beams of light that are on fire!

• I know the Mining Laser is a mining tool and all, but it still is a freaking LASER! It has such embarassingly low damage for a gun that shoots f***ing beams of light that are on fire!

The lazor is intended for Mining Use, with a side purpose (as a weapon). Your suggestion (along with other weapon suggestions) has a 99.99% chance of being denied until Industrium Conflict.

• Better make Mining Laser set it's owner on fire if overheat. It will help against pew-pew people.

You dont know, how fast I use the Laser to mine out the Landscape. I would be always on FIre, unless I'm wearing the QSuit.

• You dont know, how fast I use the Laser to mine out the Landscape. I would be always on FIre, unless I'm wearing the QSuit.

I do not think you mine in long range mode without proper aiming. And scatter-shot for mining is too dumb. Just add small cooling time against "mindless shooting".

• I do not think you mine in long range mode without proper aiming. And scatter-shot for mining is too dumb. Just add small cooling time against "mindless shooting".

Go underground, dig out a 2 High Tunnel, aim straight upwards, fire while stepping forward every second shot, Mininglaser Quarry.

• Go underground, dig out a 2 High Tunnel, aim straight upwards, fire while stepping forward every second shot, Mininglaser Quarry.

Or use splosive mode for maximum hayo!
    If you have a life insurance, that is.

• Or use splosive mode for maximum hayo!
    If you have a life insurance, that is.

What is this 'life insurance' you speak of?