[1.5.2] [SSP/SMP] IndustrialCraft 2 Combo Armors v1.14.3

• Can you add support for special armors (http://www.9minecraft.net/special-armor-mod/).
    It would definitely allow some interesting combo's ;) .

I see no need for full support for that. Most of those features are already available from the currently existing combo armors.

Thank you that you find for me time. Could issue your new version fashion and on 1.4.7? I consider that for the server using success version 1.5 with fashions is yet stable.

Let me just make sure I understand you- are you saying you want a config option to disable each bow mode?
    Yes. I will need to switch off explosions and fire (fashion of nano-bow) as they cause a loss out of zone pvp.

I don't think I will backport to 1.4.7, I don't have a copy of the 1.4.7 source so it would be a lot of undoing and I don't want to have to maintain two versions. Sorry :(

Check out my addon, IndustrialCraft 2 Combo Armors!

• Will you update to 1.5.1 if not will you update to 1.5.2 i am creating a modpack and this is the only mod that need to update?
    This mod is my favourite thanks a lot.

• Will you update to 1.5.1 if not will you update to 1.5.2 i am creating a modpack and this is the only mod that need to update?
    This mod is my favourite thanks a lot.

I have a 1.5.1 version ready already, I was going to wait for IC2 to release to test against, but since it's been requested so many times, I'll release it tomorrow.

• error while shoot one arrow

• There is no explosions, no auto regeneration, no sticking to ceiling :P , no time boost, plus no skate and no dispenser plate feature. I'd love to blow up stuff with a quantum suit :Mining Laser: :Sticky Dynamite: :Sticky Dynamite: :Dynamite: :Dynamite: 8) !!!

• thanks a lot i really am happy about your anwer! I love your mod. Thx

sorry for serveral mistaks i am german XD

To be german is no excuse ^^

Greg and me are also german guys.

Anyway its the day after tommorow

Since i didn't update my mods lately I shuldn't push other mod devs but i love this mod :D

• so i saw this mod at MCF Mod list 1.5.1 and i came here and there was no 1.5.1 version Q.Q. I saw that you already have it ready, hope you can upload it soon.

• Dunno why I've been putting this off so much. Regardless, here it is. Download link in main post.

v1.14
    -Fixed crash when upgrading Exo Solar or Exo Static armors
    -Fixed discharge module not using the correct amount of EU
    -Added Armor Assembler upgrades- one for survival, and one for creative.
    -Updates for Minecraft 1.5, unstiched textures and all that tedious stuff.
    -Added functionality for Transformer upgrades to reduce an item's charging tier thanks to changes in the IC2 api
    -Added tooltips to all the upgrades, showing what they can be applied to
    -Added a custom logger. Not a big thing you'll notice, but the console output looks different now.
    -If the flight turbine module is NOT installed, you can turn the jetpack off by pressing the ` key.
    -Added support for advanced solar panels: Upgrades for the Advanced, Hybrid, and Ultimate Hybrid panels, and recipes to convert the ASP solar helms into equally upgraded nano/quauntum helms (including EU amounts)

• Some Obfusication Error?
    Which IC2 and Forge Version did you use?

I use IC2 : 1.115.304
    And Forge: 7.7.2.679

• Dang. I'll rebuild it with the latest API version, gimme a few minutes.

EDIT: Recompiled with latest IC2 version. It's in the same download link as before. Let me know how it works out, sorry for the derp up.

Edited once, last by UnixRano ().

• Hey. I wanted to use this mod in my ModPack but its in 1.4.7. I'm trying to find a download link for the earlier version for it but it looks like you only keep up the current versions. Can you also put up the older versions please?

• hello , in 1.14 version i have a bug such as when i put anything in charge slot it momentally charges not using any eu , but when i wear it it uncharges faster then in a second.

• Hey. I wanted to use this mod in my ModPack but its in 1.4.7. I'm trying to find a download link for the earlier version for it but it looks like you only keep up the current versions. Can you also put up the older versions please?

All versions that were ever public are on the wiki download page (ic2ca.wikia.com/downloads).

hello , in 1.14 version i have a bug such as when i put anything in charge slot it momentally charges not using any eu , but when i wear it it uncharges faster then in a second.

That shouldn't be happening... I'll look at it.

• I seem to have derped, badly. Lol. Changes to the IC2 api broke my jetpacks. Fixed now, updated download.

Also, it was not nearly as bad as I expected: there's no need to change NBT tags or anything, once you get back in game, they should work fine again.

• Client is Fine Sever throws Error: