Maybe make a closed one so that only a few people can edit it to put new designs on it, and use this one as an auxiliary one where people post their designs, and the people who maintain the closed one put the designs on here onto the closed one?
There is no severe inaccuarcy in your planner. The "severe inaccuarcy" that you see is just because you forgot to set the suspending temperature to 10001.
So far, your planner seem to be right. Removing the top-left heat exchanger do cause the reactor to explode in-game with a pulsed redstone control. I just tested that. The reactor exploded after burning the top two vents and some bottom vents. The explosion was not very powerful, though.
That should not have made a difference, considering that my planner defaults to a suspend temperature of 8400, which the simulation claims it never reached - if the simulation says it only got up to 3000 and in-game testing caused it to explode (by hitting/exceeding 10000), I'd call that a serious discrepancy. However, I realized there's another possibility besides a mistake in my planner: something could have wrong with the redstone pulse control you set up in-game (e.g. misconfiguration, unexpected hiccups). Could you please explain exactly what you did to get an 8 sec on, 1 sec off cycle in-game?
something could have wrong with the redstone pulse control you set up in-game (e.g. misconfiguration, unexpected hiccups). Could you please explain exactly what you did to get an 8 sec on, 1 sec off cycle in-game?
A re-creation of my redstone control - I've got a 6-tick pulse extender and a monostable to trigger it, the array of repeaters contain 22 on 4 tick and 1 on 2 tick. That should add up to 90 ticks. The redstone port on the left represents the input for the fluid reactor. I put a lever on the side of the block that has the redstone torch on top to turn off the reactor.
When I was testing it in-game, I sped it up by using the tickratechanger mod. I'm using a singleplayer world, and I was looking at the GUI of the reactor. When I realizes that it's going to explode, it is too late because my game runs at ~600 tps (ticks per second). I am sure that I didn't touch the redstone part when I was testing it. I used the same controls for the design with 2 core heat exchangers and that one runs perfectly.
Slightly changed the design posted by vlad[54rus] and I managed to increase the efficiency. Also changed an unnecessary adv heat exchanger into a normal heat exchanger.
1407.67 HU/t, efficiency 14.66, 1 reflector