Lava Trick | Is this supposed to happen?

• By wearing these items (Scuba Helmet, Hazmat Suit, Hazmat Suit Leggings and Rubber Boots), you're immortal in the lava.
    The only reason i'm making this topic is because this pretty much defeats the point of 'Fire Resistant potions' and i was just wondering if it's supposed to happen.

Youtube Video Below
    Click here

╭━╮╭━╮╱╱╱╭╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╭╮
    ┃┃╰╯┃┃╱╱╱┃┃╱╱╱╱╱╱╱┃┃
    ┃╭╮╭╮┣┳━━┫╰━┳━━┳━━┫┃
    ┃┃┃┃┃┣┫╭━┫╭╮┃╭╮┃┃━┫┃
    ┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╰━┫┃┃┃╭╮┃┃━┫╰╮
    ╰╯╰╯╰┻┻━━┻╯╰┻╯╰┻━━┻━╯

Edited once, last by KnightPray ().

• Official Post

The hazmat suit is meant to stop environmental damage, such as fire. I'm pretty sure the suit is supposed to take damage in the lava and wear out pretty quickly, but you do have a point.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• The Hazard Suit is an overall sub-par armor, but grants full immunity to shock, fire, acid, radiation and as well lava (and as well drowning and fall damage, with boots/helmet respectively).
    On the other hand, the suit will be torn apart quickly if you use it for casual mob-fighting.

Acid?! Is that something planned, or is that a random example? Everything else already is present in vanilla or IC2, but acid? Again, what?!

:Nuke TNT: = Answer to all problems. Including that creeper camping right outside the door of your glass house.

Acid?! Is that something planned, or is that a random example? Everything else already is present in vanilla or IC2, but acid? Again, what?!

Possibly. There are a few acids added by other mods via the Liquid API. If they are presented in liquid block form, I would imagine that this armor may apply to them..

I'll test that and see if that's the case. Wouldn't bank on the idea of this as a 'future feature' out of IC2 as of yet...

(Now, for other add-on's, however)...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

Edited once, last by MagusUnion ().