[GT-Suggestions] I still look at this Thread when I got out of Ideas for new things, yes really I do that. Even though I don't edit this Post anymore.

• Official Post

Maybe a Block/Player Cloaking Field, that makes all non-natural blocks within range not render to players outside the range, while it still render to who is in the area.

So you can make Invisible bases until someone accidentally "hits" it.

• Maybe a Block/Player Cloaking Field, so it simply makes all blocks within range not render to players outside the range, while it still render to who is in the area.

So you can make Invisible bases until someone accidentally "hits" it.

Or an invisible, frame-powered Klingon Bird of Prey (with working nuke cannons)...

• Or an invisible, frame-powered Klingon Bird of Prey (with working nuke cannons)...

You will need to build that yourself, this is a digestion to add stuff into the mod, not build ideas. hope you can figure out how to turn it :)

• Industrium Conflict, Gregtech Edition, for the impatient noobs who are impatient enough to demand being impaled by Albaka. But mostly modified mining tools SPACE LAZORS!

• Electricity Throttle
    A block that is crafted in the following pattern:

You can limit how much energy it allows through it, up to 512 EU/t. It has an EU loss of 1.2. Its Max EU/p is 512.
    You can increase the above by adding Transformer upgrades or Supercondensator. Each transformer upgrade increases EU loss by 0.2, but increases maximum EU/p by 1024 EU/p, up to a maximum of 8192 EU/p. A supercondensator immediately boosts it to 8192 EU/p but adds 0.4 EU loss.
    You can increase the throttle maximum by adding Energy-Flow Circuits. Each circuit increases the maximum throttle by 784 EU/t, up to a maximum of 2048 EU/t.
    You can also increase the efficiency by adding Superconductors. Each superconductor decreases EU loss by 0.1.
    It has an internal storage of 10 000 EU which can be filled by hold right-clicking an energy storage item of the correct tier.

Energy Distributor
    An advanced Energy Throttle. It is crafted as shown:

It is an advanced energy throttle which has 2 modes: percentage and figure, which determines whether percentages or actual numbers are used in the above.
    Each side has a changeable percentage/figure.
    The default maximum EU processing limit is 2048 EU/t, EU packet limit is 2048 EU/p, EU loss is 1.4 and EU storage is 100 000 EU.
    The maximum EU processing limit can be increased by adding Energy-flow circuits, which increase it by 1024 EU/t and increases EU loss by 0.4, up to a maximum of 32768 EU/t.
    The maximum EU packet can be increased by adding supercondensators, which increase it by 8192 EU/t and increases EU loss by 0.5, up to a maximum of 32768 EU/p.
    The EU loss can be decreased by adding Superconductors, which decrease it by 0.15 each.
    The EU storage can be increased by adding Lithium Batteries or Energy Crystals, which increase it by 100 000 EU each, up to a maximum of 1 000 000 EU, but decreases EU processing limit by 128 EU/t per upgrade.
    The internal EU storage can be drained by hold right-clicking it with an energy storage item.

• Already suggested this in your thread Greg, a few pages back.
    SMES: Superconducting Magnetic Energy Storage.
    An upgraded version of the LESU that can store, input and output higher amounts to match with fusion reactors, consisting of 2 types of blocks. The Superconducting Magnetic Energy Storage Unit block itself and the Magnetic Coils, that increase its capacity in the same way the LESU-blocks function. With the base SMES block having a default energy storage of 64,000,000 EU and an input/output of 512 EU/t as the default; with each additional Magnetic Coil adding 32,000,000 storage and +64EU/t to both max input/output.
    I would suggest that the main control block require a Vaccuum Freezer in the recipe, 1-2 Magnetic Coils, 1 Highly Advanced Machine Block and the usual iridium plate. The coils requiring the use of tungsten and/or aluminium machine hulls.

The current LESU is cool in theory, but the input, output and max storage capacity make it more for early game than any sort of late-game EU storage, or even for any sort of use late game. It takes 27 LESU-Blocks just to make it transfer usable LV power and that's shit load of space, considering the machine itself only has a single input/output block.

"Being special is only good if it means you stand out above the rest. Not the kind of "special" that requires a caregiver to wipe your ass"

• The current LESU is cool in theory, but the input, output and max storage capacity make it more for early game than any sort of late-game EU storage, or even for any sort of use late game. It takes 27 LESU-Blocks just to make it transfer usable LV power and that's shit load of space, considering the machine itself only has a single input/output block.

Yup, that's what I pointed out about 5 times already ^^.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• suggestion: Quantum Crafter- a super high powered super technological super machine that can use the power of QUANTUM! to turn raw materials into final product in 0 time, using stages that are defined (like a fabricator, possibly), with the major difference of allowing any process, not just crafting, as well as using a more complex user input. Basically, i imagine it to have a "recipe" interface that allow you to define a number of stages of processing, as well as how many times to do it (number/ as much as needed/as much as possible(for the final recipe only)), a chest sized material input, a craft button, an automatic raw materials calculator, and possibly an automatic stage maker that have a desired product slot (again, to be used with NEI or a search function), and automatically find stages that use the materials given to create it. If the recipes and input are valid and the craft button is pressed, the machine will consumes all the required raw ingredients as well as 2x times the energy requirement of each process and instantly makes the final product.

As an example of imagined functionality: you want to make seven diamonds right now, and you have tons of coal, fair amount of flint, and 9 obsidian, so you go to the Quantum Crafter, make sure it's adjacent energy storage block has a huge supply of energy, press the define recipe button, define stages: 1. macerate coal to dust as much as needed, 2. craft dust around flint as much as needed, 3. compress coal balls as much as needed, 4. craft compressed coal chunks around obsidian 7 times, 5. compress coal chunk 7 times, 6. craft industrial diamonds 7 times, put all the items in the input slots, and press craft button. That whole process took about 30 seconds, and you've got 7 diamonds to use to your heart's content (E.I. showing offeveryone how awesome your Quantum Crafter is).

• An electric sorter which outputs x items to red side then y items to blue side.

For f***'s sake, I don't give a single damn f*** about your stupid motherf***ing goddamn bulls***. Because f*** you that's why.

• Official Post

Painting huge CF buildings is a pain my shiny metal ass. Because you have to refill them constantly and the paint doesn't last for too long.
    So I suggest the PaintPack! You load it with paint and this keeps your painter loaded with fresh paint. Maybe an additional painter which gets the paint through a tube from the PaintPack.

You know the Painter has a Refill Mode with M+Rightclick since at least MC 1.1?

• I don't think it can move items the way i want.

Move items from "refined iron" to "uranium" (2x2 space)

For that you can use a hopper, but problem is moving stuff from U to Fe.

For f***'s sake, I don't give a single damn f*** about your stupid motherf***ing goddamn bulls***. Because f*** you that's why.

• Anyone think we'd need an industrial-crossbreeded replacement to bees producing, let's say, Oil ? I think breeding stickreeds and melon could give something looking like an Oil-plant, don't you think ? :)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!