[GT-Suggestions] I still look at this Thread when I got out of Ideas for new things, yes really I do that. Even though I don't edit this Post anymore.

• Official Post

3 Cobble + 4 Sticks = Camp fire, Light it with a flint? Its like a normal furnace but only smelts non-ores and can only consume wood related products

• Official Post

Jetpacks need to have their balance sorted out. To craft a fuel filled one, you need an EU supply for the canning machine, which means you could just use the electric one. The fuelled jetpack needs to have longer flight and to be fillable from a steam powered canner.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Jetpacks need to have their balance sorted out. To craft a fuel filled one, you need an EU supply for the canning machine, which means you could just use the electric one. The fuelled jetpack needs to have longer flight and to be fillable from a steam powered canner.

Or make the electric jetpack much more expensive, so it will be more viable to use the fuel version until you can afford the electric one.

• Official Post

Or make the electric jetpack much more expensive, so it will be more viable to use the fuel version until you can afford the electric one.

You'd still need a better way of fueling the fuel one otherwise the electric jetpack would have to be disproportionally expensive.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• You'd still need a better way of fueling the fuel one otherwise the electric jetpack would have to be disproportionally expensive.

True, what I would like to see is the fuel jetpack lasting longer, and refuel able in the autocanning machine, right now it wastes cells when filling it so its practically useless.

• Official Post

True, what I would like to see is the fuel jetpack lasting longer, and refuel able in the autocanning machine, right now it wastes cells when filling it so its practically useless.

That's exactly what I mean. Although a steam powered canning machine would be good too, so you could get you food into cans if you wanted to as well as giving then fuel powered jetpack a lower tech place to fill.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Suggestions :

Steam Jetpack - Tier 1
    Uses compressed steam to fly. Compressed steam is obtained in a steam powered canning machine. [1 Steam bucket -> 0.5 compressed steam bucket]
    Stores up to 64 Compressed Steam buckets. Each Compressed steam bucket lasts for 30 seconds of flight.
    (greg you should add a tier 1-2 liquid tank [digital tank, for example], expecially now that we have liquid UUM, steam, pipes and tons of fluids)

Nitro Jetpack - Tier 2
    Uses glyceryl (Nitroglycerin) cells to fly.
    Stores up to 8 glyceryl cells.
    One glyceryl cell lasts for 10 minutes of flight.
    Taking over 6 base damage (from any source, before armor reduction) or catching fire, causes the tank to violently explode, destroying the jetpack and dealing 20 damage.

Electrolytic Jetpack - Tier 3
    Electrolyzes water to produce hydrogen and oxygen gas to fly (Rocket fuel).
    Stores 1 Million EU, lasts for 5 minutes of flight.
    Stores 8 buckets of water, each bucket lasts for 5 minutes of flight.
    Water is refilled automatically by standing on water (will extract 1 bucket of water in the world per second) or manually with water buckets and cells.
    Special ability : Water ejection, places a flowing water block on the players head and foot, whenever the player catches fire , use 1 bucket from storage.

• lectrolytic Jetpack - Tier 3
    Electrolyzes water to produce hydrogen and oxygen gas to fly (Rocket fuel).
    Stores 1 Million EU, lasts for 5 minutes of flight.
    Stores 8 buckets of water, each bucket lasts for 5 minutes of flight.
    Water is refilled automatically by standing on water (will extract 1 bucket of water in the world per second) or manually with water buckets and cells.
    Special ability : Water ejection, places a flowing water block on the players head and foot, whenever the player catches fire , use 1 bucket from storage.

Just make a Methane/Hydrogen Jetpack ^^. Or the IC² one being compatible with Methane/Hydrogen.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Would be cool if we could see the Temperature of the steam boilers ;p
    Also Recipe that used the Small Steam boiler into the Steel one, replacing the furnace.

• Official Post

Just make a Methane/Hydrogen Jetpack ^^. Or the IC² one being compatible with Methane/Hydrogen.

The point was to make a slightly more realistic electric jetpack and water electrolyzation was the only way i found.

@above : What about a thermometer upgrade? So it will show you the temperature in ºC

• The point was to make a slightly more realistic electric jetpack and water electrolyzation was the only way i found.

Ion-based Thruster!
    Although it's quite high tech, so should be a lot more expensive, but a lot more powerful as well ^^.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Ion-based Thruster!
    Although it's quite high tech, so should be a lot more expensive, but a lot more powerful as well ^^.

That would practically be creative mode flight ;p

Also, Yes, in numbers. All you get is a Red bar ;p You can hit it with a Tricorder, but you don't get those till much much later. Also, Surely the Tricorder should tell you how much steam a machine is intaking/outputting?

• greg would it be possible if you have a machine box with a pump upgrade on a side (max. 4 sides(north/south/west/east)) and a water block next to it, that the machine box will produce 25 mb per side per tick and you can put another pump upgrade on top/bottom (or any of those other sides) to automaticly output the water.

I don't want to add thermal expansion back in the future but a way to produce infinite water would be awesome :P

• Official Post

greg would it be possible if you have a machine box with a pump upgrade on a side (max. 4 sides(north/south/west/east)) and a water block next to it, that the machine box will produce 25 mb per side per tick and you can put another pump upgrade on top/bottom (or any of those other sides) to automaticly output the water.

I don't want to add thermal expansion back in the future but a way to produce infinite water would be awesome :P

drain covers would extract the water, but the machine box can only handle 1000 mB (one bucket) per tick, so you have to use it on a block which has bigger liquid storage or pipes maybe?

• woot I didn't know that thingy :X

yay one of each side of a pipe is that's what I need :) thanks