[GT-Suggestions] I still look at this Thread when I got out of Ideas for new things, yes really I do that. Even though I don't edit this Post anymore.

• Official Post

Officialy Suggesting the Mob Grinder ^^
    Big Funnel made of Machine Casings, if a mob goes in it they get "pulled" down like they would with water. Big Spinny blade at bottom, if mob touches that they get Killed, Blood spraying everywhere, and a Looting 3 like effect for the Drops (More Meat/Wool/Leather ect) and a small amount of Liqified Flesh is made, which then can be used in a Centrifuge for Methane :D

:Advanced Machine:___________ MinecraftPig :Advanced Machine:
    :Advanced Machine:__ MinecraftSheep_________ :Advanced Machine:
    :Advanced Machine: :Advanced Machine:_ MinecraftCow____ :Advanced Machine: :Advanced Machine:
    __ :Advanced Machine: :Advanced Machine: MinecraftChicken :Advanced Machine: :Advanced Machine:___
    _____ :Advanced Machine: :Wind Mill: :Advanced Machine: _____

• Officialy Suggesting the Mob Grinder ^^
    Big Funnel made of Machine Casings, if a mob goes in it they get "pulled" down like they would with water. Big Spinny blade at bottom, if mob touches that they get Killed, Blood spraying everywhere, and a Looting 3 like effect for the Drops (More Meat/Wool/Leather ect) and a small amount of Liqified Flesh is made, which then can be used in a Centrifuge for Methane ^^

this would be so awesome xD i see the blood flying around :P

• another suggestion: huge particle accelerator since its missing in the approved suggestions...

• Officialy Suggesting the Mob Grinder
    Big Funnel made of Machine Casings, if a mob goes in it they get "pulled" down like they would with water. Big Spinny blade at bottom, if mob touches that they get Killed, Blood spraying everywhere, and a Looting 3 like effect for the Drops (More Meat/Wool/Leather ect) and a small amount of Liqified Flesh is made, which then can be used in a Centrifuge for Methane

In favor of traptowers, and so promoting lag (and trap towers are basically the most known exploit of MC). So I guess kind of denied.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

In favor of traptowers, and so promoting lag (and trap towers are basically the most known exploit of MC). So I guess kind of denied.

But everyone makes Mob Farms Anyway, and with this, its automated without Transposers/Turtles/Obsidian Pipes/Other that cuases lag ^^

• But everyone makes Mob Farms Anyway

No. Not me, because I'm against. And because I find funnier fighting mobs. I'd like a way to nerf trap towers while buffing nomal ways of killing mobs, and Mojang seems to agree, but it appears to be hard to do.
    They should add a config to prevent mobs from dying of anything who can be automated (gravity, lava, water ... ^^). You'd say: "hey, my CC-turtle will still wok" and I'd answer: "not my fault if so, you're already using an OP mod."

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

No. Not me, because I'm against. And because I find funnier fighting mobs. I'd like a way to nerf trap towers while buffing nomal ways of killing mobs, and Mojang seems to agree, but it appears to be hard to do.
    They should add a config to prevent mobs from dying of anything who can be automated (gravity, lava, water ... ^^). You'd say: "hey, my CC-turtle will still wok" and I'd answer: "not my fault if so, you're already using an OP mod."

Too bad mobs dont respawn in nature. I was on a server with a 5000x5000 map, and after a year, since mob farms were banned, no Cows or pigs existed on the server at all. I dont normally make actual mob traps, i just make farms with a RC Feeder and some wheat/netherwart/carrots. If i need large amounts of food i just set up a Railsystem to pick up animals and dump them into a COGM Saw blade since that acts as a Looting 1 Sword.

• Too bad mobs dont respawn in nature. I was on a server with a 5000x5000 map, and after a year, since mob farms were banned, no Cows or pigs existed on the server at all. I dont normally make actual mob traps, i just make farms with a RC Feeder and some wheat/netherwart/carrots. If i need large amounts of food i just set up a Railsystem to pick up animals and dump them into a COGM Saw blade since that acts as a Looting 1 Sword.

Yeah, that is cool, I like the Idea of breeding peaceful mobs for any benefit but ... I was mainly aiming at hostile mobs ^^

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I know I already suggested part of that but ... as you're planning to add a Coal Generator, I thought you could also add a Coke Oven-like (or an almost-Coke Oven-like).
    So I'm suggesting a few things:

1) Remove the Coal Ore to Thorium Dust using the I. Grinder and put instead a recipe producing Unrefined Coal Dust [2] (which is kind of a cokable Coal Dust), Radioactive Dust [1/4].

2) Assuming the Coal Ore is in fact Bituminous Coal Ore (which explain the Coke Oven), make a machine that makes Coal Coke (Dust, because it's from Unrefined Coal Dust) and Firedamp instead of Creosote Oil. That Coal Coke Dust would be Coal Coke, but with maybe recipie to get some IC²(-like, or the current one if you don't wanna implement one ^^)-Coal Fuel. So for those that don't want to use Creoste Oil for Rails, they could use this machine to get a bit more of energy (because firedamp is Methane/CO/Idon'trememberwhatelse,butIguessmostlyMethane,so...yesyoucoulddirectlyaddMethanetotheByproduct,butthat'dbetoomuchenergyIthink [and yes, I'm freakking annoying because I didn't put any space "for fun" ^^]. I think a +15 000 EU/Coal Ore [Edited, since I realized grinding the coal would also consume a lots of EU: maybe you can just assume this is a Methane Cell, so no need to make another Gas + even more energy :) ] could be nice (-1000 for the energy consumption of the machine), since it'd be a non-renewable energy, and since Coal is, too bad, not very used as an energy source.

3) Add Anthracite a Nether-Ore. It'd be an Ore giving 1 Anthracite Chunk while mined, and 1 Anthracite Chunk + 1 Coal Dust + 1/4 Thorium Dust (it contains less C14, because it's older and because of decaying laws, but more Thorium/Actinides because it crossed more of those ^^). Anthracite Chunk would be kind of a double Coal Coke (and it couldn't be coke, since it is almost pure carbon), but could also be macerated to get 2 Coal Dust.

4)Radioactive Dust would be 1/4 Th, 3/4 C14. (so, centrifuge recipies). C14 could be used as cells to emit Neutrons into your Nuclear Reactor, and so increasing efficiency of nearby cells, but would'nt produce energy by itself, or very little.

5) As for the Coal Generator you're planning, I'd suggest it to be more efficient that others, to be able to run on Dusts for a bit more of output (and efficiency, to get like 500 EU more after the maceration), to be able to consume O2 cells as an amplifier to get *2 EU/t for quite A LONG AMOUNT OF TIME, NOT TO BE A WASTE. Also, I'd like to have an output slot if not using O2, to get the non-consumed Coal, like 0.33% chance of getting 1/4 Coal Dust for each Coal/Coal Dust burning in (and so more for Anthracite chunks).

I know some are already suggested, at least by me, but ... they didn't appeared on your list ^^. Btw, the point of Anthracite would be to provide Coal Dust, and wouldn't be very good as a Fuel, while Coal Ore would be (2 Coal Coke + 1 Firedamp Cell = about 45 000 EU). And radioactive dust ... to add a new fun Nuclear component/nerf Coal Ore/makes it more realistic.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

Edited once, last by MatLaPatate ().

• Suggestion for Crystal dust -> Crystal method.

Add a new block that is a Crystal Synthesis machine.
    It could probably work via zone melting, which is used to grow high purity single crystals. You could also use this for making your data crystals, say by having a dust made from combining emerald dust with platinum dust, then zone melting that into a single data crystal.

Something similar could be used for making the various types of energy crystal, where rather than using straight rubies and sapphires, you need to make the crystal base of them first, say make lapotron base with sapphire dust + lapis/lazurite dust, then lapotron base + advanced circuit/circuit in the circuit assembler -> Lapotron crystal.

• Official Post

LOL
    "Denied Suggestions:
    Multiblock Nukes
    Microblock Nukes"

xD SiriusKing

SIRUS!!!!!!
    IM NOT THE NOTORIOUS MURDERER!!!
    well i am just not that one...

• Official Post

Suggestion :

Nak Coolant Iridium Neutron Reflector
    Acts like a neutron reflector and a coolant cell , accepts a maximum of 120000 heat points.

Vented Iridium Neutron Reflector
    Acts like a neutron reflector and a vent, accepts a maximum 10000 heat, cools down itself by 10 heat points per sec.

Overclocked Component Reactor Vent :
    Cools down adjacent stuff by 8 heat points and the reactor by 8 heat points.

• Suggestion: "Uranium from water"

Based on something that was mentioned in the original GT thread, I decided to bring back up this idea.

I worked out, that to sustain a RL nuclear plant, requires only about 3.2*107m3 of sea water per second.

Converting to minecrafts gross underestimates of stuff, I would say this makes a stack of water per second sound ok.

Two ways to go about implementing this:

The first way is to add a machine that has water piped into it, and requires that a constant amount of water be supplied to it (3200mB/t would conform to the above suggestion).
    While it is getting water at the above rate, the progress bar slowly fills, and after the time that a uranium cell lasts, It produces a uranium ore (the real systems produce yellow cake from sea water)

The second way is to add a machine (preferably multi-block giant thing) that you place in an ocean, and provided that there is a large enough amount of contiguous water, It will slowly generate uranium ore, in the same way as the above, but without consuming water. Then have a restriction of too many of these in one place, will slow down the other's production.

• Official Post

Could you Siriusly stop it?

YOU'RE ALL BULLIES!!!! ;(

• I guess it'd be quite OP ... and, even if it's theoretically feasible, we'd before exctract sodium for water, don't you think ? ^^

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• SIRUS!!!!!!
    IM NOT THE NOTORIOUS MURDERER!!!
    well i am just not that one...

Well I guess you are a Sirial killer...
    YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH 8)

For f***'s sake, I don't give a single damn f*** about your stupid motherf***ing goddamn bulls***. Because f*** you that's why.