[GT-Suggestions] I still look at this Thread when I got out of Ideas for new things, yes really I do that. Even though I don't edit this Post anymore.

• Official Post

Machine that can produce synthetic rubies. Not sure how exactly that happening, just heard that this thing is possible.

Oh, easily. All it is is some Crystalised Aluminium (III) Oxide and some Copper/Chrome Oxide traces. Mix Aluminium and Chrome/Copper Dust together (95% Aluminium) Melt in a very hot furnace, Cool in a SingleCrystal form. Done. Sapphires are Aluminium (III) Oxide and Trace Iron, titanium or magnesium.

• Odd that they are not using the standard name for it, which is the Meissner effect . In type II superconductors, This effect is not complete (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_penetration_depth), and causes the flux vortices at the surface which allow it to maintain its superconducting properties at higher field strengths, Even without these vortices, it would still levitate. to move the superconductor around, all you need to do is create a field geometry which forms something like an ocean wave, and then the superconductor will be pushed, in the same way that a boat is pushed by the wave.

This technically is not a gravitation engine, as there is no modification to gravity at all. A true gravitation engine will affect gravity itself, which we have no idea as how to do that.

I'm not sure you understood me 100%, but what I meant is that since SC lock themselves in space when in a magnetic field, without giving a f*** about gravity, you can actually connect the magnet to the SC itself to make a self-locking mechanism that can move freely. All you have to worry about is cooling the SC, supplying energy to the magnets and make sure the SC is heavy enough to lock the magnet and anything attached. I think that SC lock themselves and everything connected at a specific force (in newtons) related to their mass, and that force must be greater than anything applied to it (that means gravity or manually moving) to not rearrange the fluxons.

For f***'s sake, I don't give a single damn f*** about your stupid motherf***ing goddamn bulls***. Because f*** you that's why.

• Official Post

Machine that can produce synthetic rubies. Not sure how exactly that happening, just heard that this thing is possible.

I'd rather have more chrome sources as you probably have suggested synthetic rubies as you need more chrome.

• *looking at the OP* ... *oh, there's a link there* ... *oh, that's colorful ... wait ... I wrote it ...*. Cool that you are actually reading that thread ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I have thought about quite a few ways how Gravity could work in particular, and all these Models I thought of made gravity manipulation impossible to do with any Technology. According to my Model, it is just a large Energy field, compressing matter together by fusing gravity Fields of "Mass having particles" together, making it larger, and so more attractive. But that's only what I thought about, a while ago about physics.

No you're not at all ^^. I mean, gravity is considered as generating a Force Field (which just means it affect the space around [and the whole space, but as the laws is 1/d² related, d being a distance ... we can say this effect is local], and this is just a way to describe the gravity that don't make interfere any "instant information transmission", which means using this way of explicating gravity is considering every single point in the space have a value for each force, i.e you don't have to imagine that "the particle attracted by the earth "know" exactly where is the earth at each moment". Also, I don't think it'd be considered as an Energy-Field. And fiels don't "fuse together", it's just that each particle add a bit to the space-distorsion, and at the end, IF YOU'RE OUT OF THE ATTRACTIVE BODY, the sum of all these distorsions makes you attracted by the gravity center of that body. That's just integral-related.

Btw, mass having particles ? ^^ I guess you meant particles having mass lol.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I'm not sure you understood me 100%, but what I meant is that since SC lock themselves in space when in a magnetic field, without giving a f*** about gravity, you can actually connect the magnet to the SC itself to make a self-locking mechanism that can move freely. All you have to worry about is cooling the SC, supplying energy to the magnets and make sure the SC is heavy enough to lock the magnet and anything attached. I think that SC lock themselves and everything connected at a specific force (in newtons) related to their mass, and that force must be greater than anything applied to it (that means gravity or manually moving) to not rearrange the fluxons.

They do care about gravity, if the magnetic field is too weak, or the mass to high, they will not float. The floating effect is just that miessner effect i linked. It is simply the superconductor resisting a change in magnetic flux, due to screening effects of surface currents, plus some extra effects due to QM and the fact that the electrons are a superfluid.

• btw one fundamental aspect of most force fields is that they do fuse. This is known as the superposition principle.

Yeah but ... I mean, like he said it, it sounded like "each force field move to join the other and they become even more powerful together" ^^. I mean, I know the superposition principle, but I don't use to call that "fusing" ^^

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

I was also referring to the superposition principle (even though I didnt know its Name). Why the fuck should it get Stronger than before?

Because Multiblock Force fields work like that.
    This thread should be renamed to "MOSTLY PHYSICS EQUATIONS.... and a few gregtech suggestions"

• Oh, easily. All it is is some Crystalised Aluminium (III) Oxide and some Copper/Chrome Oxide traces. Mix Aluminium and Chrome/Copper Dust together (95% Aluminium) Melt in a very hot furnace, Cool in a SingleCrystal form. Done. Sapphires are Aluminium (III) Oxide and Trace Iron, titanium or magnesium.

I think a few pages ago I made a suggestion about how to go about doing this.

• Official Post

Heres a doable one, stick the actual EU usage as a tooltip on the machine/recipie in nei, becuase when i fully overclocked my wiremill with 4x, i was amazed that it only pulled 128eu/t.

• Some time ago scientists thought of the idea of making gold from lead by taking some protons and electrons away (I could be wrong but whatever...). This could be achieved by using a particle collider (The cost of using the particle collider outweighed the profits...)

That has been done already, but never on any bigger scale, as it isn't economically feasible. You don't even need a particle collider for that, you can radiate platinum or a specific mercury isotope that makes up 0.15% of natural mercury. I'm sure you are aware that neither of those ways would make any sense whatsoever, neither in real life nor in the game, and not only because you would need a breeder reactor and because the process would be terribly slow.

• That has been done already, but never on any bigger scale, as it isn't economically feasible. You don't even need a particle collider for that, you can radiate platinum or a specific mercury isotope that makes up 0.15% of natural mercury. I'm sure you are aware that neither of those ways would make any sense whatsoever, neither in real life nor in the game, and not only because you would need a breeder reactor and because the process would be terribly slow.

1) I already suggested that kind of breeder months ago, to bot GT and vanilla IC² ^^
    2)Yeah, it'd be quite unefficient IRL ... but who care ? In IC², Geothermal Generator are easier to get than Solar Pannels! Would you think we'd IRL waste energy on centrifuging Lava ? Seriousl, it'd be awesome to breed any element in a Nuclear Reactor, if it was kind of Random and not explained by Greg, so we'd have to test it ... it could be kind of a research system ^^ (or, assuming some events may happen randomly, you could have to open your Reactor GUI every minutes, just to check the cell didn't reach a transmutation point yet, and you'd need to change frequently of particles emitters to makes it turn in exactly what you want, so it couldn't be automated and it'd need to be always looking at your Reactor GUI, what I personnaly love ^^)

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Cyanide Capsules.
    Throwable, Releases lots of Cyanide gas into local atmosphere, Gives things Like Wither 5.

• Official Post

Electromagnetic Tubes :
    It has both RP2 Magtubes speed and normal tube "smart behavior", must be connected to the Electromagnetic Field Generator.
    The main block counts ALL connected tubes in any range (like LESU) and it uses X EU/t to keep the tubes working. It has a buffer of 1Million EU.
    X = Number of tubes * 0.1 * Distance of farthest tube.
    If the Field generator runs out of energy while items are travelling, all items in tubes will go to their destination, but no more items can be inserted inside the tube network. [Or the items freeze]

If this gets implemented, my base will be finally RP2 free !
    Also this does not remove the utility of electric buffers as they do not conduct energy.

• Official Post

I just want to have my Barrel/DigitalChest/QuantumChest Item storage filtering be based on GregTech, instead of Redpower or buildcrash.

Item/Energy/Liquid teleportation with GregTech? Sounds cool, but i'm worried about how much EU it will cost.
    Edit : 4D "animated" stuff made me feel strange. Fancy animation...