[GT-Suggestions] I still look at this Thread when I got out of Ideas for new things, yes really I do that. Even though I don't edit this Post anymore.

• Also rename liquid dna to free nucleotides, and allow you to use liquid nitrogen. While you are at it, add some uses for MFR Liquids.

• Can you please turn your decorative item storages into 3x3 or 4x4 chests? Or something similar? It would be REALLY great to be able to actually USE those in automation...

• Official Post

Can you please turn your decorative item storages into 3x3 or 4x4 chests? Or something similar? It would be REALLY great to be able to actually USE those in automation...

He can make a new one for that, like a "ChestBox", 3x4 storage with covers.

• Official Post

Suggestion 2 : Allow Tesseract terminals to remotely access the machine GUI they are connected to.

Not possible, pretty much all GUIs are hardcoded to close when being too far away from the Block they originate from. That even includes the Workbench GUI (I needed to remove that check for the GUI of my Workbench Cover).

• Allow Liquid DNA to be electrolyzed into Nitrogen, Carbon and Hydrogen, the main components of its molecules.

You know, in theory you can electrolyze ANYTHING, there's just tons of things for which it's not interesting. Would I say "hey, add Raw Porkshop electrolyze, because it's made of C, N, O, H and TONS of other stuff ..." basically electrolyzing something is just very often not interesting at all. So I think DNA would be stupid, and kind of useless. (especially assuming we don't wanna help Xtra Bees user since it's already Super OP.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

Edited once, last by MatLaPatate ().

• Official Post

You know, in theory you can electrolyze ANYTHING, there's just tons of things for which it's not interesting. Would I say "hey, add Raw Porkshop electrolyze, because it's made of C, N, O, H and TONS of other stuff ..." basically electrolyzing something is just very often not interesting at all. So I think DNA would be stupid, and kind of useless. (especially assuming we don't wanna help Xtra Bees user since it's already Supe OP.

Well, DNA practically is just N, C and H :p 16 DNA Buckets at 180 Seconds for 3 Nitrogen ells, 4 Carbon cells and 6 Hydrogen cells? Its an awful lot of bees to make 16 Buckets.

• Fusion recipes for chrome?! WHYYYY didn't you make your updated version of Custom machine recipes for 1.4.7?!?
    This just makes me wanna rage. (IWBTR)

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Official Post

Chrome is actually pretty light, and greg, you should Rename it Chromium so that we are actually using the right word :p
    Chrome (24) = Aluminium (13) + Sodium (11)
    OR, less OP i guess:
    Chrome (24) = Titanium (22) + Helium (2)

• This suggestion is all about how to revive old fuel-based jetpack by using two-component rocket fuel. At first time I wanted to made addon by myself, but there is a lot of things to be done and I'm lazy bastard don't have enough experience and time to do that. I don't know whether you will like it or not so I just put it here. :)

• Can the rate of Uranium Cells turning into Near-Depleted Uranium cells within reactors be increased on worlds with B:8DepletedUranium recipe disabled? The ingot -> 8 cells recipe was really bad design space, since it pretty much mandated that your first reactor be a breeder, but the current settings make uranium loss rates pretty high, and mean you need to be running a lot of reactors a long time before a breeder reactor makes much sense.

• Official Post

I think Everytime a Uranium Cell dies, you get a Fissile Uranium Cell, which can be Bred into Reinriched Uranium cells, these can be used in a Reactor for Half the output (Half as long life) of a uranium cell and returns nothing after death.
    For Plutonium, when it Dies, it gives you Fissile Plutonium cell. 2 Of these Blast Furnaced with 16 Compressed air give you 1 MOX Plutonium fuel, which can be used in a reactor for half of a Plutonium cells output and Returns nothing after death.
    When a Thorium Cell dies, it gives you a Thorium Waste Cell which 8 of them can be Centrifuged into 4 Lead dust and 1 Mercury Cell.

• 2 Of these Blast Furnaced with 16 Compressed air give you 1 MOX Plutonium fuel, which can be used in a reactor for half of a Plutonium cells output and Returns nothing after death.

I don't think Nuclear fuels are IRL cooked just to oxydize those ^^. I think it happens by itself, but I've never studied Uranium/Plutonium reactions.

When a Thorium Cell dies, it gives you a Thorium Waste Cell which 8 of them can be Centrifuged into 4 Lead dust and 1 Mercury Cell.

... Theoretically, the time to get Lead or Mercury from Thorium is WAY, WAY longer than a few days ... (what it lasts in MC). I also know it's only because of radioactivity, so I guess making any nuclear reaction with it may help it to decay andto go faster to its ultimate step, lead. But I still think it is way longer than that ...
    BUT, even though I had at first thought such a recipie would be useless, I just thought Lead can be used to get Combined-fuel cells so ... good Idea ^^
    Btw, all means are good to buff Nuclear Reactors.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

I don't think Nuclear fuels are IRL cooked just to oxydize those ^^. I think it happens by itself, but I've never studied Uranium/Plutonium reactions.

... Theoretically, the time to get Lead or Mercury from Thorium is WAY, WAY longer than a few days ... (what it lasts in MC). I also know it's only because of radioactivity, so I guess making any nuclear reaction with it may help it to decay andto go faster to its ultimate step, lead. But I still think it is way longer than that ...
    BUT, even though I had at first thought such a recipie would be useless, I just thought Lead can be used to get Combined-fuel cells so ... good Idea ^^
    Btw, all means are good to buff Nuclear Reactors.

Of course its longer, but aint nobody got no time fo dat!
    Like, a Billion years.

Also, i guess a better reaction would be to put the Fissile Plutonium in a chemical reactor with some Compressed air for a few IRL Days, like, 3 (an hour to make :p )

• Suggestion : Zinc Cells, these are just like IC² cells, but are made from Zinc, and when recycled it is turned back into Zinc.
    This would make Zinc much more useful.

I already suggested that. Don't know why it's not approved, since Zinc should be the cheap metal used everywhere instead of Tin. Tin is IRL used just when its low melting point and the fact its easy to process makes it useful. Zinc is used for everything needing a metal but having to be cheap. So I guess it would be a more logical choice than tin (especially assuming Tin melt easily, so Lava Cells should be as useful as plastic-made Lava Cells ...
    Well, maybe Greg just don't want to make Tin completly useless ^^ (and BTW, it'd be annoying for Lava centrifuging. Unless Tin is replaced by Zinc in it.)

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

You get pure Tin from lava anyway :p
    But What about a cheaper tin recipe for Cells, like in an Assembler or something, a Tin Can as a mold and 6 tin makes Double the cells the crafting recipe would, saving 2 Tin for some energy and time. Or whenever Greg is adding Liquid Metals.