[GT-Suggestions] I still look at this Thread when I got out of Ideas for new things, yes really I do that. Even though I don't edit this Post anymore.

• Official Post

@above 6: give them enough EU/t and they will work as fast as possible (20 operations per second). Thus it requires a good EU/t line and transformer upgs.
    Also, regulators dont need overclockers, they are just to "regulate" amount of items inside an inventory.

• Don't you think, that having teleporters, nukes, fusion reactors and still killing wildlife with swords and bows is kinda... illogical. Are there any plans to implement guns?

And if you think, that mobs are quite easy to kill already, then it is possible to add deserted high-tech vaults into the game made from advanced materials with stronger than average enemies (like robots and centry drones) and good gregtech-specific loot in chests or safes.

• @above 6: give them enough EU/t and they will work as fast as possible (20 operations per second). Thus it requires a good EU/t line and transformer upgs.
    Also, regulators dont need overclockers, they are just to "regulate" amount of items inside an inventory.

Electric Crafting Tables speed is most boring. I upgraded them to Tier 4, give them 1 energy crystal, so they can now store 1kk Eu, but still work so slow. Still 6 crafts(Dust Piles mode), pause about a second, and again only 6 Dusts crafted.
    And powered by 4 Plasma Generators(8192 Eu/t).

• Thats probably a bug then (maybe with the anti idle lag that Greg added somewhere).
    I recall my electric crafting tables crafting dusts together in no time.

Video link
    I know that quality is low, but you can see here the "speed" of Electric Crafting Table.

EDIT: And, also, just another suggestion, can you make an "GT Wrench System" suitable for all machines? Since it does not work on some. Like Machine Boxes, Industrial Electrolyzers, Centrifuges. For people that does not like this, add an override. Sneak, or IC2 Alt Key will force any cover, for example, be placed on that machine side, you look at.

• Suggestions
    1.nerf the recipe of Scaffold and make the recipe more like to the Iron ones(this also a suggestion of IC2Exp)
    PPP
    FFF
    PPP
    P=plank
    F=fence
    2.make more types of happing when the machine doesn't have enough power
    here's some example
    Industrial Centrifuge:Progress bar goes backwards(2x processing speed)
    Industrial Blast Furnace:Progress bar goes backwards
    Distillation Tower:Progress bar goes backwards
    Industrial Electrolyzer:Progress bar goes backwards(3x processing speed)
    Automatic Extractor:Progress bar goes backwards(3x processing speed)
    Extruder:Progress bar reset
    Industrial Grinder:Instantly output with less output items(0.5x normal output or depends on the progress bar)
    Implosion Compressor:Progress bar reset
    Vacuum Freezer:Progress bar goes backwards(0.5x processing speed)
    Automatic Wiremill:Progress bar reset
    Plate Bending Machine:Progress bar reset
    Automatic Compressor:Progress bar reset
    Assembling Machine:Progress bar reset
    Alloy Smelter:Progress bar goes backwards
    All furnace like machinery:Progress bar goes backwards.
    Universal Macerator:lowered the byproduct output chance a bit once the energy line is not enough when processing
    3.Meta-Tile Entity version of Induction Smelter
    using the recipe as I said before in this thread,the recipe can be altered to use less copper plates but more basic heating coils,and you can do anything you want just like in GT.
    nerf the heating up speed,and you have to use those heating coil to speed the heating up and processing speed.
    or the vanilla IC2 Induction Smelter is too OP that made Automatic E-Furnace useless(for normal use)
    4.more Meta-Tile Entity version of other IC2 machines.
    5.more storage blocks

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

Edited once, last by SSC ().

• 3. Full upgraded(4 Overclockers) E-Furnace with Nichrome Coil is so fast... That the induction smelter from bare IC2 is sucks no longer needed.
    5. What storage blocks? You want a Sulfur storage block? Or Rubber storage block?

• 3. Full upgraded(4 Overclockers) E-Furnace with Nichrome Coil is so fast... That the induction smelter from bare IC2 is sucks no longer needed.
    5. What storage blocks? You want a Sulfur storage block? Or Rubber storage block?

there's a lot of materials now but Greg didn't add storage block yet,just like Th and Pu and something else
    for the (3) as you said,now I think It's needed to nerf the E-Furnace and made the Induction Furnace more useful
    proably Full upgraded E-Furnace speed<Induction Furnace speed or something
    On our side,almost nobody want to waste EU for an overclocked E-Furnace

• there's a lot of materials now but Greg didn't add storage block yet,just like Th and Pu and something else
    for the (3) as you said,now I think It's needed to nerf the E-Furnace and made the Induction Furnace more useful
    proably Full upgraded E-Furnace speed<Induction Furnace speed or something
    On our side,almost nobody want to waste EU for an overclocked E-Furnace

>just like Th and Pu and something else
    Plutonium Storage Block. Just add a neutron...

>I think It's needed to nerf the E-Furnace and made the Induction Furnace more useful
    Heh, i agree, an GT-version of Induction Furnace is needed. With harder craft. But there is no need to nerf E-Furnace. Just make fully upgraded Induction Furnace process two materials at once, and at 0.75 speed of fully upgraded E-Furnace. And people will use it.

• Official Post

>I think It's needed to nerf the E-Furnace and made the Induction Furnace more useful
    Heh, i agree, an GT-version of Induction Furnace is needed. With harder craft. But there is no need to nerf E-Furnace. Just make fully upgraded Induction Furnace process two materials at once, and at 0.75 speed of fully upgraded E-Furnace. And people will use it.

I'd like to have some kind of multiblock furnace, similar to Blast Furnace, but for low-temperature materials.

My Suggestion:
    Change the whole "furnace" thingies.

Compressed air cell composition is changed to Nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide.
    Compressed air is now a proper fluid.
    New Oxygen cell (O2), Nitrogen cell is changed to N2. Oxygen and Nitrogen are fluids.
    Compressed air and Oxygen can be used to speed up process of burning/smelting of Oxygen dependant processes. Oxygen is consumed at a lower rate or accelerates more the process than compressed air.
    Compressed air can be directly inserted by placing a (steam) compressor adjacent to the tank block.
    10 Compressed air cell can be centrifuged for Nitrogen, oxygen and carbon dioxide (7:2:1)

"Bronze Blast furnace" is renamed to "Industrial Blast Furnace"
    Add a tank, for compressed air/oxygen, which is consumed to increase the speed of the blast furnace.

Industrial Electric Arc Furnace.
    5x5x5 Multiblock structure
    Uses Electricity to rapidly cook items. Can be upgraded using kanthal and nichrome coils. Can use compressed air/oxygen.

"Industrial Blast Furnace" is renamed to "Industrial Plasma Arc Furnace"
    Uses electricity to form nitrogen plasma, which is slowly consumed to cook high temperature metals. Does not use compressed air/oxygen, except for steel.

• Suggestion:
    A small buff to the Industrial Blast Furnace.
    If you make a Blast Furnace that processing something else that higher than the required Heat value,you will get a small speed up buff when you are processing something,also it saves power.Also it reduces the process bar backward speed when you are out of power.
    Fogot to say,if possible,2 types of heating coils also can buff the Blase Furnace as well

Edited once, last by SSC ().

• More Ideas:
    Al Hopper,it's simple,a hopper made by Al added by GT,and you can use covers on it.
    Tin Bucket,Different form IC's,the recipe is using 3 Tin plates and a hammer to craft,using some sort like IC's universal fulid cell's logic for working to reduce item counts.
    Centrifuging Lava gives bronze ingot instead of tin and copper ingot,then you can add other byproduct if you want or not want to.
    More byproduct for other materials form nature
    example:maybe you can have a little chance to get one more sawdust when you sawing logs in the industrial sawmill.
    Only Steam smelter using molds being nerfed.
    Using GT's Gear to craft everything instead of BC's and TE's Gear.
    Magic Extractor or something like to extract the Ma out of some magic items(Ironwood etc)
    mulitiblock version of all Generators,also includes IC's regular generator
    generator can use coal dust,charcoal dust,coal coke dust for power generation(using dust for burning will have a small buff)
    more GT cells have its own fluid form.
    Make a brand new crafting handler for GT use to prevent Twilight Forest's uncrafting table for uncrafting.
    Make a support to ender chest for using hammer and wrench to it

• Official Post

More Ideas:
    Al Hopper,it's simple,a hopper made by Al added by GT,and you can use covers on it.

Interessting Idea, maybe.

Tin Bucket,Different form IC's,the recipe is using 3 Tin plates and a hammer to craft,using some sort like IC's universal fulid cell's logic for working to reduce item counts.

Those Cells are even though they are amazing concept wise not really reliable.

Centrifuging Lava gives bronze ingot instead of tin and copper ingot,then you can add other byproduct if you want or not want to.

Wouldnt work because of Tin Cells in this case. Since Tin Cells melt and would create surplus Tin.

More byproduct for other materials form nature
    example:maybe you can have a little chance to get one more sawdust when you sawing logs in the industrial sawmill.

Is +100% Sawdust and +50% Planks not enough, Planks being worth 1 Sawdust having 7 Units of Wood from a single Log which is worth 2 Units of Wood? (when nerfed)

Only Steam smelter using molds being nerfed.

Nope. The Molds themselves are not 100% Efficient, also the Plate Mold was for Plastic Plates and Rubber Sheets, which cant be created using smashing or bending.

Using GT's Gear to craft everything instead of BC's and TE's Gear.

Aren't GT Gears at least one directionally compatible with those other Gears? According to their OreDict Entries these Mods already use them.

Magic Extractor or something like to extract the Ma out of some magic items(Ironwood etc)

How did you know the Name of that planned Machine?

mulitiblock version of all Generators,also includes IC's regular generator

I'm lazy, that's the only reason I didn't already do it. And right now I need to do a ton of Rendering Stuff before being able to release a 1.7 Update, since I rework a ton of my Machines.

generator can use coal dust,charcoal dust,coal coke dust for power generation(using dust for burning will have a small buff)

No Buff but it is otherwise already implemented in 1.7 (except for the Coal Coke Dust)

more GT cells have its own fluid form.

Those are usually added when needed.

Make a brand new crafting handler for GT use to prevent Twilight Forest's uncrafting table for uncrafting.

Nope, that would require to make a brand new NEI Handler as well and I hate working on the mess of NEI. And I say that even though I could just copy the IC2 NEI Stuff for that.

Make a support to ender chest for using hammer and wrench to it

I didn't? Oh right I forgot that.

• Little disbalance here. Why should we create Small Electric Buffer, and use it, if we can just make an Brass Item Pipe, attach conveyor, and have just the same small buffer? Only one difference, tube can not emit power to outputside...
    Maybe, make tubes require power somehow? And transfer that power, like cables(Powered Tubes? lol).

• Is +100% Sawdust and +50% Planks not enough, Planks being worth 1 Sawdust having 7 Units of Wood from a single Log which is worth 2 Units of Wood? (when nerfed)

It just an example,maybe this idea can be used to other thingy

Aren't GT Gears at least one directionally compatible with those other Gears? According to their OreDict Entries these Mods already use them.

I mean nerf BC and TE's recipes by doing this

How did you know the Name of that planned Machine?

just guessing

I'm lazy, that's the only reason I didn't already do it. And right now I need to do a ton of Rendering Stuff before being able to release a 1.7 Update, since I rework a ton of my Machines.

this can be mark as pending or coming soon or something else.

No Buff but it is otherwise already implemented in 1.7 (except for the Coal Coke Dust)

I think buff the dusts of burning material will be realitsc,I don't like the buff of the coalblock anyway.

Those are usually added when needed.

I think it will be good for storage them in tanks or something

Wouldnt work because of Tin Cells in this case. Since Tin Cells melt and would create surplus Tin.

Or you can changed it to bronze ingot+Tin Ingot output,bronze for lava and Tin for cells.
    Forgot to say one more thing,it's time to update the main tread,through something in this thread now exists in GT.
    remember the other 4 ideas:
    1.disable all recipes which only use wheat,use wheat powder instead,and you must bake them before eating:breads,cakes and cookies
    2.Disable making paper from sugar canes,using wood pulps instead.
    3.Using 8 iron plates and 1 machine part to craft 1 machine block is such a waste,6 iron plate and 1 machine part to craft 1 GT iron machine casing is better.Also disable the machine block can be crafted back to iron ingot,even it was crafted by using plates(disable the machine block uncrafting in GT,change the uncrafting recipe in ICExp,the only way to uncraft machine block in GT is to smelt it)
    4.Nerf the Generator's recipe by using iron funrace instead of vanilla funrace
    5.Add ASCR into GT(this suggestion seems far more later to come true).http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A…or_steel-reinforced_cable

Edited 14 times, last by SSC ().

• And lets remember good old RedPower2. Unpainted tubes can connect to all painted tubes(GT tubes too). Maybe make machines, that working with tubes, possible to define "target" color, so that "packet" of items will go only to that color of tubes. This can VERY SIGNIFICANTLY simplify some automation logic based on tubes. And make that "packets" of items, that did'nt find free target inventory, return to "source" machine. And that will stop machine from sending additional items, until that item finds place.
    And, based on that, implement good old Sorting Machine © from RP2.

//Just because i'm just fan of RP2 tubes logic. And RP2....

EDIT: Additionally, make Hopper Upgrade, which crafting will be from before steel stuff. Transfers only 1 item(per tick? sec?). And upgrade which can adjust output speed of electric machines and conveyors.

• And lets remember good old RedPower2. Unpainted tubes can connect to all painted tubes(GT tubes too). Maybe make machines, that working with tubes, possible to define "target" color, so that "packet" of items will go only to that color of tubes. This can VERY SIGNIFICANTLY simplify some automation logic based on tubes. And make that "packets" of items, that did'nt find free target inventory, return to "source" machine. And that will stop machine from sending additional items, until that item finds place.
    And, based on that, implement good old Sorting Machine © from RP2.

//Just because i'm just fan of RP2 tubes logic. And RP2....

EDIT: Additionally, make Hopper Upgrade, which crafting will be from before steel stuff. Transfers only 1 item(per tick? sec?). And upgrade which can adjust output speed of electric machines and conveyors.

I think Hopper cover is better,and make them doesn't work if you install it on other sides except the bottom

• Another suggestion:
    Multiblock version of this damn Digital Tank. Which stores more liquid. 256 Buckets of liquid for THAT kind of thing is too stupid(IMHO).

• Suggestion:
    GT version of Weed-EX,disable the old IC2 recipe and the GT version won't lost the spray can when you used it up

• Official Post

Another suggestion:
    Multiblock version of this damn Digital Tank. Which stores more liquid. 256 Buckets of liquid for THAT kind of thing is too stupid(IMHO).

Quantum tank maybe?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.