New Generator

• My idea is an idea for a new generator my idea is for a hand cranked generator that you rapidly right click to power and there should be more powerful versions of it just like the stronger solar panels so each right click is worth more also when you get close to the max amount of power you can get from right clicking this block the texture should start changing to look like it's turn and eventually might even look red like it's really hot this also should be able to register other players right clicking it so you can have multiple people really getting the generator going to produce lots of energy i just thought this would be a good idea and you can try it now and maybe have a more permanent solution with no bugs. I would make a patch myself but have no knowledge of creating mods for minecraft I hope you enjoy my idea I don't even care if if I get credit. The crafting recipe could be a machine block or a generator in the bottom left corner of the crafting table and then 2 stick going diagonally up-right and then an iron bar in the middle of the right row and to upgrade to better versions you could surround a lv transformer with these hand crank generators to make lv and surround a mv transformer with lv generators and so on and so forth it would look like this for the upgrade
    :Water Mill: :Water Mill: :Water Mill:
    :Water Mill: :Batbox: :Water Mill:
    :Water Mill: :Water Mill: :Water Mill:

• You realize that you only have, like, one period in that whole statement, right?

Here, take some of mine... "..."

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• RedPower deployer + timer + HV hand crank = win

Honestly, HV hand cranks are stupid. Or even MV ones or LV ones. Like, you use the same amount of energy for the HV hand crank as the normal one and you get 512x (I'm assuming that's inspired from Compact Solars?) the amount of energy. Best make it cost 20 hunger points per spin or something.

• Official Post

RedPower deployer + timer + HV hand crank = win

Honestly, HV hand cranks are stupid. Or even MV ones or LV ones. Like, you use the same amount of energy for the HV hand crank as the normal one and you get 512x (I'm assuming that's inspired from Compact Solars?) the amount of energy. Best make it cost 20 hunger points per spin or something.

Thats like exchanging food for energy. I'd rather have a biodecomposer which generates energy from methane.

• Don't they have that in BTW? Also, HV solars is an addon. I have no idea how you think it's vanilla IC2, but experience tells me that these kind of people are usually T***** Noobs. Also, learn to use full stops; don't they teach you that in Primary/Elementary School?

• Official Post

Applied energistics has a Handcranked Macerator like thing, which is supah OP.
    If it took like 2 minutes per ore it would be fine but...
    COGM has a Clockwork Thing that you Hold right click to wind it up and it uses up like 2 Full hunger bars to fill it up, and you cant wind it up after you make the tool (you need to use the Winding machine for that), which is cool.

• Official Post

It is possible to check if the click was made by a real Player (EntityPlayerMP) or not (EntityFakePlayer).

Look at Crank
    Put something on Mouse
    AFK
    50 Bajillion EU

• Official Post

What about a hand-held dynamo? An item that is a RE-battery with a hand crank that gets recharged when you hold right click, but takes down your food bar really fast.

That would be better, like an EU version of the Hand Crank

• Don't they have that in BTW?

Once upon a time, we did... Before the dark times. Before the Empire...

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

• Official Post

Once upon a time, we did... Before the dark times. Before the Empire...

The Empire of Childishness or another empire i dont know about?

• The Empire of Childishness or another empire i dont know about?

Actually, the time between 1.7.3 and Technic, to be honest...

And in a convoluted way, I think he's trying to reference me in that tweet to Greenwolf, but I'm not the one posting in that thread. So...
    (even though I have bickered with the two of them before. Must be my Jade Falcon blood humming into the Net)..

Edited once, last by MagusUnion ().

• Official Post

Actually, the time between 1.7.3 and Technic, to be honest...

And in a convoluted way, I think he's trying to reference me in that tweet to Greenwolf, but I'm not the one posting in that thread. So...
    (even though I have bickered with the two of them before. Must be my Jade Falcon blood humming into the Net)..

Oooooooooh... THAT Empire....

• Does that empire have Star Destroyers and Death Stars?

Putting something on thr mouse would do only one click, and building something to cick it in Real Life would be insane, unless its just about putting some poisonous and deadly radioactive steam overflow onto fields.