IC2 addon - Robo-wolf add-on

• This add-on adds a small robot wolf to go behind you. It will follow your movements exactly with a 1s delay and it can actually fly!. It's very unlikely that it will get stuck, but if it does it will teleport to you if you get 50 blocks away from it. (Just lift the wolf code for this one).

This robot grants a bunch of useful utilities depending on what you outfit it with.
    Each add-on has a seperate menu for each add-on. You right click to open the menu and use the arrows to cycle through the add-ons.
    There are 3 tiers, each tier adds more slots to put add-ons onto and more energy storage.
    They are crafted like so-

This has 2 slots and stores 25,00 EU...

This has 4 slots and stores 100,000 EU, It also has a few other benefits like faster flight!

This has 8 slots and stores 1,000,000 EU, as you can see it's kinda expensive!

There are add-ons like these that you can install!-
    A crafting utility that does not drop the items if you leave them and also learns new crafting recipes as you use them. You can cycle through learned ones via a drop down menu. The wolf itself also has a menu that shows health, energy level and add-ons installed. The wolf heals slowly when fully charged.
    A storage upgrade than is the size of a chest! There is another add on that adds an ender chest here instead!
    A utility that automatically charges your weapons and armour slowly.
    A utility that heals you randomly.
    A solar panel add on!
    An add-on that allows the wolf to fight for you with nano powered claws!
    An add-on that can remotely monitor the status of any reactor you assign it to.
    A camo filter that turns you and the wolf invisible when activated!
    And MANY others!
    There are so many possibilities for this mod!
    The wolf also has passive and free abilities like stopping you from breaking a machine that must be wrenched if you try to break it! These can all be disabled on the wolfs menu. Each tier has new passive abilities!

• (Just lift the wolf code for this one).

You wouldn't really need to "lift" the code, you just have to add something like "this.tasks.addTask(2, new EntityAIFollowOwner(this, this.moveSpeed, 10.0F, 2.0F));" to the constructor method of your robo-wolf entity class.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Never thought I would see a wolf add-on for IC2. What version of IC2 is this compatible with?

• However not all of us have/want to play EE! And if EE support was required, you will probably need quite a while before EE3 gets updated with EMC.

• lol, My first thought of this was of poor Friender from Casshern Sins, and not Megaman. Nice add-on idea nonetheless...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

Edited once, last by MagusUnion ().

• Nice add-on nonetheless...

It's a suggestion, you know ? ^^
    Btw, I've already thought about that, and I agree an Industrial-Robot to replace Wolfs would be cool but ... the way you're describing it is strange ^^ (especially for the recipies part)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• It's a suggestion, you know ? ^^

Fixed

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Okay, the idea is quite good. I especially like the crafting utility one before you have a PowerSuit Power Tool.