[ADDON] [1.7.2] CompactWindmills

• Any ideas what the problem is with this error message in my SMP server console?

24.11 02:00:35 [Server] WARNING EnergyNet.addTileEntity: aroma1997.compactwindmills.TileEntityLV@2d92ca8 (aroma1997.compactwindmills.TileEntityLV@2d92ca8) is conflicting with aroma1997.compactwindmills.TileEntityLV@46dd8b65 using the same position (already added, prev. te not removed, overlapping), aborting

• Official Post

Any ideas what the problem is with this error message in my SMP server console?

24.11 02:00:35 [Server] WARNING EnergyNet.addTileEntity: aroma1997.compactwindmills.TileEntityLV@2d92ca8 (aroma1997.compactwindmills.TileEntityLV@2d92ca8) is conflicting with aroma1997.compactwindmills.TileEntityLV@46dd8b65 using the same position (already added, prev. te not removed, overlapping), aborting

When do you get that?

• I have this error spam too, I use the latest ic2 exp (industrialcraft-2_2.0.306-experimental.jar) and forge 9.11.1.953

27.11 20:54:11 [Server] WARNING EnergyNet.addTileEntity: aroma1997.compactwindmills.TileEntityHV@778fe9fd (aroma1997.compactwindmills.TileEntityHV@778fe9fd) is conflicting with aroma1997.compactwindmills.TileEntityHV@2dd1c07 using the same position (already added, prev. te not removed, overlapping), aborting

Edit: this error spam when a player load a chunk that have compactwindmills, similar to this happened with the old version of advanced solar panels and powerconverters (the errors are similar but with the entity of the others mods)
    My server run on MCPC Plus (latest version)

Edit 2: the error with powerconverters (if can help you)
    27.11 21:11:26 [Server] WARNING EnergyNet.addTileEntity: powercrystals.powerconverters.power.ic2.TileEntityIndustrialCraftConsumer@7f46b8c3 (powercrystals.powerconverters.power.ic2.TileEntityIndustrialCraftConsumer@7f46b8c3) is conflicting with powercrystals.powerconverters.power.ic2.TileEntityIndustrialCraftConsumer@77bc8c70 using the same position (already added, prev. te not removed, overlapping), aborting

sorry for my english

• I just wanted to say THANK YOU for this wonderful mod but I must ask is there any chance at all this could easily be ported to 1.4.7? If not I understand but I'm ever hopeful none the less haha.

• Official Post

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for this wonderful mod but I must ask is there any chance at all this could easily be ported to 1.4.7? If not I understand but I'm ever hopeful none the less haha.

I highly doubt it will be but support the idea all the same :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

----------> FAQ

That doesn't include 1.4.6 however :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Of course I will backport it for 1.4.6. :D

Whoooo! :D

I see this too much.

• Tell me if that works.

No more spam in the console. Many thanks, have a great holiday!

For a future release, I would also like to suggest additional configuration options. There is a large gap from the carbon rotor, to the iridium rotor. I think many people would agree, that you could narrow this gap if the rotors all lasted longer, especially the carbon rotor. If this was adjustable in the config file, that would be great. Also, it would be nice to have the choice if the alloy and iridium rotors can be used in the lower voltage windmills, instead of restricted.

Thanks again.

• Very good mod :thumbup: but IMHO it has too cheap recipes compared to SolarPanels: ~2500 iron for HV Windmill against ~5500 iron for HV Solarpanel.

Also I got next warnings under Forge 9.11.1.953 and CompactWindmills 1.0.2.2.b1:

2013-12-12 12:46:55 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Found anonymous item of class aroma1997.compactwindmills.ItemRotor with ID 27900 owned by mod CompactWindmills, this item will NOT survive a 1.7 upgrade!
    2013-12-12 12:46:55 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Found anonymous item of class aroma1997.compactwindmills.ItemRotor with ID 27901 owned by mod CompactWindmills, this item will NOT survive a 1.7 upgrade!
    2013-12-12 12:46:55 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Found anonymous item of class aroma1997.compactwindmills.ItemRotor with ID 27902 owned by mod CompactWindmills, this item will NOT survive a 1.7 upgrade!
    2013-12-12 12:46:55 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Found anonymous item of class aroma1997.compactwindmills.ItemRotor with ID 27903 owned by mod CompactWindmills, this item will NOT survive a 1.7 upgrade!
    2013-12-12 12:46:55 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Found anonymous item of class aroma1997.compactwindmills.ItemRotor with ID 27904 owned by mod CompactWindmills, this item will NOT survive a 1.7 upgrade!

• Official Post

but IMHO it has too cheap recipes compared to SolarPanels: ~2500 iron for HV Windmill against ~5500 iron for HV Solarpanel.

Windmills are more of a pain to get in big numbers

I see this too much.