[ADDON] [1.7.2] CompactWindmills

• Yes.
    Tested with Alloy Rotor, the same problem.
    Before - 4h 30min, quit the world, re-enter to it, rotors are like new, with 6h.

P.S. Version 1.0.3.0.

Added:
    Seems this bug works not every time. Restarded my world with 5h52m rotor and it didn't refresh.

PSS. And maybe you will buff Alloy Rotor? Advanced Alloy is pretty expensive, and 8 of it just for 6 hours? meh... =))

• Official Post

OK, thaonks for that information about the bug.
    In my opinion the alloy rotors are pretty balanced the way they are. If i make them last longer, people will yell at me that they're too overpowered.

• Official Post

I made a thing, use it if you want.

Was worried that it could be a Rick Roll :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• In MC 1.7.2, Forge 1060. I cant seem to find the recipe for the rotors in NEI. The rotors appear when I search for them, but nothing happens when I click to see the recipe. I tried using craftguide as well....doesnt even show the rotors at all. This is a list of the mods I am using.

[1.7.2] KingCore v3.3.1.17 ( Required for the Fish Net mod )
    [1.7.2]DamageIndicatorsMod-3.1.0
    [1.7.2M] FishingNets v1.1.0.2
    ArchimedesShips
    Aroma1997Core-1.7.2-1.0.2.0
    BiomesOPlenty-1.7.2-2.0.0.726-universal
    buildcraft-5.0.4.67
    Carpenter's Blocks v3.1.2 - MC 1.7+
    CodeChickenCore 1.7.2-rc1 ( Required for NEI )
    CompactWindmills-1.7.2-1.0.3.1
    cooler-1.7.2-1.1.1.0
    CraftGuide-1.6.8.1
    CustomMobSpawner 3.2.0-DEV-R2
    DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v6.2.0-DEV-R2
    forestry-2.4.0.0-711
    industrialcraft-2_2.1.441-experimental
    InfernalMobs-1.7.2
    ironchest-1.7.2-6.0.11.717-universal
    Lights & Geo
    NotEnoughItems-1.7.2-rc2
    RopePlus-1.7.2
    SweetTea-0.9.6 - 1.7.2
    voxelmap-1.7.2-1.0
    weaponmod-1.14.2
    yafm-1.0.2 ( Yet Another Food mod )

Everything seems to work find other than that. No crash. I would prefer not to disable the rotors in the config....wanted them for the appearance as much as the e/u generation. Anyone have any idea what is causing this? Or better yet, how to fix it?
    Also I can use NEI to cheat and give me a rotor if that matters. I just try to never use that part of NEI.

• Official Post

When you give me the log (.minecraft/logs), I can take a look into that.

• Hello! First off I just want say, Love your mod Compact Windmills, it's just lovely to use and look at :) Thanks for your work.

And secondly I just wanted to bring to your attention the fact the Not Enough Items / Code Chicken has been updated in the last day or so and that unfortunately AromaCore Does not play nice with these updates. Not a big deal for now seeing as, even with new NEI plugins coming out today and the NEI/codeChicken updates, they're not adding enough for me to want to lose compact windmills for the extra recipes support since it's not complete.

I went back to using the NEI Rc1/CodeChicken RC2 versions and continued using windmills/aroma, however, if you need to see the crash report, I'm happy to re-add the new updates (which btw is NEI V 1.00 and codechicken 1.01 to have it crash again.

From what I remember, the crash report mentions something like "NEI-Intergration, etc etc etc at Aroma , etc etc :)

Thanks again for all your work on this mod :) Take care sir!

EDIT: I'm an idiot, just realized I was still using 2.0 instead of 2.1, WOO Glad to see u rock at updated your stuff! My bad tho, I thought I updated just a day ago but I must have grabbed the wrong version. Cheers!