[Addon v2.0.288+] Advanced Reactors is shutting down

• Hey, did you ever manage to get Talonius to add planner support for your mod?

No I did not. I contacted him, but got no reply, either he is inactive or he is did not receive the notification. I have considered building a new one from scratch (probably not that difficult), but with news that Reactors may be changing a lot in the near future, now is not a good time to start that.

• Hello,

I'm receiving the following crash when AFTER I added GT to my pack. I'm posting here because the crashlog mentions Advanced Reactors. I am using AR version 1.02, IC2 experimental build 239, and Gregtech 4.04i

Spoiler has part of the error log. Check the pastebin link for the full log.

pastbin: http://pastebin.com/UhJQSThG

• I'm receiving the following crash when AFTER I added GT to my pack. I'm posting here because the crashlog mentions Advanced Reactors. I am using AR version 1.02, IC2 experimental build 239, and Gregtech 4.04i

Indeed you were right, there was a problem with the lead plates (I still support my old obsolete lead plates just in case), the conflicting recipe has been removed and it loaded fine for me so you should be ok. Updated the downloads on the first page, 1.0.3 addresses the problem.

• Indeed you were right, there was a problem with the lead plates (I still support my old obsolete lead plates just in case), the conflicting recipe has been removed and it loaded fine for me so you should be ok. Updated the downloads on the first page, 1.0.3 addresses the problem.

Awesome. I'll download the update and let you know.

• FYI this mod broke the production chain to the RTG (ic2 experimental). since the RTG requires a "ic2" reactor chamber and this mod disables the crafting of them, i suggest adding your "hightemp" reactor chamber in its place for the rtg recipe

• FYI this mod broke the production chain to the RTG (ic2 experimental). since the RTG requires a "ic2" reactor chamber and this mod disables the crafting of them, i suggest adding your "hightemp" reactor chamber in its place for the rtg recipe

1.0.4 updates the recipe for the RTGenerator if you disable classic reactors. It uses the basic reactor chamber now.

• Getting this if the Ender Reactor gets Overheated no sure but look at my crash report.

• Getting this if the Ender Reactor gets Overheated no sure but look at my crash report.

MC version?
    IC2 version?
    GT version?
    Other mods?

I'm guessing this happened as soon as it exploded?
    Have you also checked this with GregoriousT? And does it happen with other reactors/chambers?

• If it is an api compatibility problem and *should not* be happening, then you might want to delete the ic2 folder from the AdvancedReactors.jar. From what I'm guessing from what Greg said it won't fix the entire problem but it may prevent a crash (the latest jar was built with api v239).

• I'd like to propose a little recipe change:
    Gregtech changes (changed? if so, this is unneccesary.) the recipe of the other multilayer ingot (mixed metal ingot i think) to each one plate of the layer -> 1 M.M.ingot
    you might want to consider to do this with your infernal ingot too.
    - Shadow

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

Edited once, last by Shadowlife ().

• Getting this crash using the latest (1.05) version of this mod when adding any kind of vent or cooling item into the reactors. Basically I can only cool my reactor with time or ender chambers right now.

http://pastebin.com/PMLdC6Jm

Minecraft Version 1.6.4
    IC2 exp build 299
    Forge version 9.11.1.933
    Lots of other mods, all of them are listed in the pastebin.

• Wow, this mod is absolutely amazing looking.

I was wondering why nobody had done an "extra reactors" mod in the style of "extra bees" and then someone pointed me to this.

Have there been any major changes since alpha 8 that are important? I play 1.5.2 and am debating using the alpha 8 build in my world.

• I was wondering why nobody had done an "extra reactors" mod in the style of "extra bees" and then someone pointed me to this.

What we need to get way cooler than Extra Bees and Trees ... NUCLEAR TRANSMUTATION :D
    It's not really the case atm though, it's just some more components.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!