[AddOn v1.90] Charging Bench v1.90-1

• Thanks for updating it :)

Is it possible for you to move the sprites to be /ic2/sprites like in the old version though?

Just means custom texture packs don't need to update just to change structure :)

While I realize that my changes will require any texture packs to move their folder structure slightly, I think the end result will be a better organized structure going forward. I can promise that I will not be moving the assets around further and so texture packs can count on the current location. The current accepted standard is for each mod to have all of its resources contained within its own directory structure so that they will not interfere with other addons or code. I did mention that I did not believe this to be compatible with prior updates and I plan on making additional changes when I rewrite this to use the API properly that will for certain break backwards compatibility.

• By the way heres proof that the server ones dead aswell.

Thats with MCF 3.3.8.x
    Its only this mod that throws that, and ive used it b4, so i know i installed it properly.

• MikeTheShadowSage, don't download the posts from the opening post. They are way out of date. Grab the ones in my post here. Mine properly extend NetworkMod, not BaseModMP. The fact that you are seeing errors with java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: BaseModMp means you are using the ones from the opening post.

Client is corrupted, reupload please!

By the way heres proof that the server ones dead aswell.

Thats with MCF 3.3.8.x
    Its only this mod that throws that, and ive used it b4, so i know i installed it properly.

• Hopefully Pantheis is still around.

Of course I'm still around! :) I'm active almost daily on this forum. I do plan on updating Charging Bench for IC2 1.106 and Minecraft 1.3.2. That said, the new IC2 was literally just released yesterday (September 16th) and I haven't had time to even look at updating this yet. The 1.3.2 update may also take awhile longer as I planned on rewriting this to not call any internal IC2 code and only use the API. This will make future updates a lot easier.

I appreciate your patience! :)

• Of course I'm still around! :) I'm active almost daily on this forum. I do plan on updating Charging Bench for IC2 1.106 and Minecraft 1.3.2. That said, the new IC2 was literally just released yesterday (September 16th) and I haven't had time to even look at updating this yet. The 1.3.2 update may also take awhile longer as I planned on rewriting this to not call any internal IC2 code and only use the API. This will make future updates a lot easier.

Sounds great :)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Of course I'm still around! :) I'm active almost daily on this forum. I do plan on updating Charging Bench for IC2 1.106 and Minecraft 1.3.2. That said, the new IC2 was literally just released yesterday (September 16th) and I haven't had time to even look at updating this yet. The 1.3.2 update may also take awhile longer as I planned on rewriting this to not call any internal IC2 code and only use the API. This will make future updates a lot easier.

Thanks alot for taking this on man!
    Here, have a :Industrial Diamond:

• Is drashian MIA then? I may look at a quickie rewrite of this mod - it's very simple in its fundamentals... Or if someone else is trying to take up the slack?...

cpw, you are more than welcome to take over a rewrite of this mod if you want. You certainly have a lot more coding experience with the IC2 API and probably Minecraft in general than I do and it would free up my time to work on my own mod. Let me know so I can stop working on updating this myself. It badly needs a rewrite away from using IC2 internal functions. Feel free to use my github source as a base. I've stripped out all MLMP junk and it compiles for IC2 1.103. Might be a good place to start.

• I don't have words to describe how awesome an update of this mod would be! Waiting since a long time to use this mod again!

Please do it =)

• cpw, you are more than welcome to take over a rewrite of this mod if you want. You certainly have a lot more coding experience with the IC2 API and probably Minecraft in general than I do and it would free up my time to work on my own mod. Let me know so I can stop working on updating this myself. It badly needs a rewrite away from using IC2 internal functions. Feel free to use my github source as a base. I've stripped out all MLMP junk and it compiles for IC2 1.103. Might be a good place to start.

Keep going, CPW has a habit of miss reading things :P

• CPW: Make it happen!

:P

Pantheis said he was going to do it and CPW has enough work with forge.

cpw doing the 1.106 update? I don't see why not, given the fact that he IS rather experienced with the IC2 API and such.

Pantheis said he was going to do it and CPW has enough work with forge.