Language Files

• IC2 supports shipping language files now, we need your help to translate it to the various languages.

Please create a thread per language and attach the properties file. The file name is using the same country codes as vanilla Minecraft, the file extension is properties instead of lang. Language files have to be encoded using UTF-8. Using Notepad++ and setting it to UTF-8 is recommended if you are on Windows.

I'll add the properties files to the usual IC2 download/distribution, posting in this area implies you giving permissions to do so.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Player ().

• So the removed lang support got back added? Awesome.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• I think we definitly need this language:

HAYO!

Change the scheme, alter the mood. Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

[b][i][u][url=' [url='http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7745']HAYO CORP: Nuclear Power (FREE: Reactor Blueprints)

• Yes. HAYOish should be a chooseable language. Someone (I think it was I Don't Now) made a HAYO language pack sometime.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Yes. HAYOish should be a chooseable language. Someone (I think it was I Don't Now) made a HAYO language pack sometime.

Don't worry, I'm working on updating it.

Sorry for my not perfect English, my native language is German. If I made any mistakes, please tell me.
    The "now" in "I don't now" is intended.
    I pretty much stopped playing Minecraft for Kerbal Space Program and you should do the same!

• Don't feel like installing notepad ++ or like, someone do it.
    Portuguese-BR translations by user "thatsit" , with some corrections/additions by me.

• Did you know that there is a whole Localization Forum? You might wanna set up some Threads.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• You wanted it, so I updated it for you: I don't now's HI-JOE language pack!
    Currently still in the "pending addons" subforum, unfortunately.

Sorry for my not perfect English, my native language is German. If I made any mistakes, please tell me.
    I pretty much stopped playing Minecraft for Kerbal Space Program and you should do the same!

• Hmm I'll have to add something to make use of languages which aren't included in vanilla minecraft.

Thank you! I'm looking forward to not having to overwrite original files if and when that gets added.

• Can you make a github project for translations? (Like lots of other mods). So everyone can update files more easily and you can automatically add the translation files to IC 2 (sript) without looking at every thread...

Pd: I can make the project if you want.

• en_US. en_GB should be quite close but it's probably missing the new ones as I've not updated it that recently.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• en_US. en_GB should be quite close but it's probably missing the new ones as I've not updated it that recently.

so how can I find all with the new ones? You updated recently, but when? I need a lang file with all resource ids and in english

• Just use en_US then. It's the physically most up-to-date as that's the one that's changed first when things are added/changed/removed.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.