Suggestion: Improved or new (maybe multiblock) Water Mill

• Name:
    New or improved Water Mill, possibly multiblock.

Description:
    A multiblock structure for a new Water Mill. The old one generates a few EU (1EU/t).
    My suggestion is to create something like this:

Or better like this:

Because this is a current IC2 hydroelectric power plant

And this is a real Hydroelectric power plant

This new kind of multiblock Water Mill should generate more EU (something like 32/128 EU/t) and should be built with a new Water Mill Core block (where i put the Water Mill), some kind of Turbine block (instead of Reinforced Stone) and connected to a transformer (the block where i put the MFE)
    This is only an idea, but i think that can help a lot with EU generating, and finally the dam behind my house wouldn't be useless.

Thanks.

• A Watermill overhaul has been suggested many times before. Devs agreed it was needed, but they can't do any major overhaul for now since the main dev (Alblaka) is gone/absent.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• A Watermill overhaul has been suggested many times before. Devs agreed it was needed, but they can't do any major overhaul for now since the main dev (Alblaka) is gone/absent.

Hmm.. Ok i'll wait for it. I hope to see it in game :)

• Hmm.. Ok i'll wait for it. I hope to see it in game

I doubt you'll see soon ^^. There was an addon called "Advanced Generators" in the addon section, which add advanced watermills (one called "Ocean Stream Generator" I think, checking for water blocks in a pyramid shape above, and one called the "Wave Generator", checking 200 blocks away. Those were funnier than the regular windmills, and more "realistic", but still not watermills using water weight as an energy source.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• And if it does get a overhaul it's likely not going to be with multiblock structures.

Well "vanilla" Waterl Mill should be used as "first", but when you need more energy and can build something more "complex", you should use multiblocks Water Mills.
    In fact my idea is more a addition than a overhaul of "old" Water Mills

• Albalka missing for a whilee...

WHAT IF ALBALKA IS SNOWDEN!?!?!?!

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• Albalka missing for a whilee...

WHAT IF ALBALKA IS SNOWDEN!?!?!?!

Nope. Snowden is a U.S. citizen that once worked for the NSA.
    Hence the reason why they want him back: he knows all the internals about how NSA has been operating..

Albalka is just a German college student, who writes novels. I'm pretty sure he's creating his next piece of work in the mist of our distraction...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Nope. Snowden is a U.S. citizen that once worked for the NSA.
    Hence the reason why they want him back: he knows all the internals about how NSA has been operating..

Albalka is just a German college student, who writes novels. I'm pretty sure he's creating his next piece of work in the mist of our distraction...

SHUT UP YOU GOVERNMENT DOG I KNOW THE TRUTH! ALIENS AND OBAMA WILL NEVER CATCH MEEEEeeeEEE!!!

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• Hey Greg, Would you consider adding multiblock watermills into Greg Tech?

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• Official Post

Poor Willie worked in chem lab. Poor Willie is no more. For what he thought was H2O was H2SO4!