[1.6.2 SMP/SSP] FrogCraft 1.6.2 - Bring industrial chemistry to Minecraft!

• Frogcraft(Don't ask me why I name my mod as this >_<) contains 3 major parts: reinforced IC2/GT machines; industrial chemical devices; and entertaining part!
    You can distribute this mod without let me know!
    You can also modified the mod for own use or use part of the code from my mod.

Chinese Wiki:
    http://tab.mcmod.cn/class.php?c=193
    English Wiki:
    (Planned to construct)

You can disable machines/recipes or adjust the function of pneumatic compressor in the configuration file(located in configs folder, mod_FrogCraft.cfg)

Current Version: 1.6.2 for Minecraft 1.6.2
    More features are still adding 0w0
    Trying to adapt to experimental IC
    But I'm preparing for my HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE EXAM so no time for modding QAQ
    I will be back on 2013/11/1

My mod needs Forge,IC2 to run properly
    If you have GregTech(STRONGLY recommended!!!!), BuildCraft, Thermal Expansion and Not Enough Item(NEI), you will get a better experience.
    All recipes are avaliable in NEI, including recipes of machines.

Download:
    http://xiaocui.1x.net/FrogCraft/FrogCraft162.zip
    Last binary version for 1.6.2
    Should work fine with 401 build of IC2
    Incompatible with experimental IC2 yet QAQ

Source code and API are avaliable:
    https://github.com/rikka0w0/FrogCraft

Further development:
    More substances will be added! Cryolite(Increase the amount of AL extract from Bauxite)
    Fermenter(Put in wheat to produce alcohol slowly), Autoworkbench(since the BC one becomes terrible)

Introduction

1.reinforced IC2/GT machines

2.Industrial chemical devices

3.Entertaining part! 0w0

• MinecraftChicken I have fiddled around with this and have 2 requests.

1. Can I have a config to disable the railgun Components
    2. Can I have a config to disable the Windmill Components

I have other mods that fulfill these 2 items jobs (And the Railgun doesn't fit into my servers style)

Edit: Bug time.

The new machines do not implement vanilla ISided correctly so hoppers do not interact with them right.
    You cannot input with a vanilla hopper to the top, and items from the wrong area are getting pulled out from the bottom.

Edit2: Could you make (If advanced machine mod is detected) your Industrial Compressor/Macerator/Extractor require the advanced machine in its recipe?

• I have fiddled around with this and have 2 requests.

1. Can I have a config to disable the railgun Components
    2. Can I have a config to disable the Windmill Components

I have other mods that fulfill these 2 items jobs (And the Railgun doesn't fit into my servers style)

I'm add these options soon~

• I have to say other than those few little requests and the ISided bug this is feeling amazingly polished for a first release of anything. I am impressed.

• Could I allow myself to be a critic?
    1) Advanced Chemical Reactor (to correct a typo)
    2) I really don't understand why have you made a hybrid storage unit and an ultimate hybrid one. Greg has an AESU and an IDSU respectively for that purpose.
    However, if your recipes are more complex ones, you can just override Greg's like he does with i.e. mining lasers.
    Nonetheless, the idea of additional transformers is a very good one.

And finally, a suggestion (both to you and Greg though I'm way too lazy to crosspost): a stone crafting table having a 4х4 grid.
    It is made by putting a normal crafting table and 8 stone into an Assembling machine.
    Moreover, I think the recipes of the 2 addons I'm talking about are going to become hard enough to suggest a special Electric Crafting mode allowing for even more complex crafting grids including non-rectangular ones.

P.S. 8192 is called Quad Extreme Voltage (QEV)

• I imagine the uses of the HSU a nd UHSU will be like that of an MFSU, they are cheaper than the AESU/IDSU but have less flexibility when it comes to power outputs or cross dimension. However, they do allow you to store a lot of power in 1 place.

Also the EV Transformer name needs a little change.

8192EU/p is called Extreme Voltage
    2048EU/p is simply High Voltage (Or Ultra High Voltage)
    512EU/p is High Voltage
    128EU/p is Medium Voltage
    32EU/p is Low Voltage
    1-5EU/p is Ultra Low Voltage

That is my understanding of the Voltage system.

• Then AESU won't have any use at all and the only use of IDSU would be crossdimensional energy transfer (and an immense amount of EU that can be stored)...

• You understand why I make HSU and UHSU~ AESU and IDSU are too expensive I never make one QAQ
    My UnderStanding is :
    EV:2048 (From power crystal EV cosumer)
    HV:512
    MV:128
    LV:32
    ULV:8

• I almost do exclusivly use the IDSU as a cable cross dimention or otherwise, It doesn't store enough power for my larger factory systems so a UHSU would be better use for me (As well as the high output)

• Official Post

My UnderStanding is :
    EV:2048 (From power crystal EV cosumer)
    HV:512
    MV:128
    LV:32
    ULV:8

These would be my standards :
    Low Voltage (LV) : 32
    Medium Voltage (MV) : 128
    High Voltage (HV) : 512
    Extreme Voltage (EV) : 2048
    Insane Voltage (IV) : 8192
    SuperConductor Voltage (SCV) : 1000000

• Official Post

Lol, there is a bunch of Voltage constants in the GregTech_API.

/** Energy Values for Voltage Classifications */
    public static final int VOLTAGE_ULTRALOW = 8, VOLTAGE_LOW = 32, VOLTAGE_MEDIUM = 128, VOLTAGE_HIGH = 512, VOLTAGE_EXTREME = 2048, VOLTAGE_QUADEXTREME = 8192 (I think I rename it to "Insane"), VOLTAGE_MEGA = 32768, VOLTAGE_ULTIMATE = 1000000;

• Just noticed, this addon should have been posted in the "Pending Addons" section btw.

Oh, and I would use Greg's explosion power scale for EU:
    0 - 6: Ultra Low (ULV), or Micro Voltage (mV)
    7 - 32: Low (LV)
    33 - 128: Medium (MV)
    129 - 512: High (HV)
    513 - 2048: Extreme (EV)
    2049 - 8192: Quad Extreme (QEV)
    >8192: Ultimate (UV)

• Hmm, this mod s really nice! Though, maybe add a config option to remove the induction furnace-like machines, for if you have the advanced machines addon?

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Hmm, this mod s really nice! Though, maybe add a config option to remove the induction furnace-like machines, for if you have the advanced machines addon?

"The induction furnace-like machines" doesn't conflict with advanced machines addon, they are "ultimate versions" of advanced machines addon, you can have both (My one is much more expensive and cost more electricity, but faster and do not support updates)

• Lol, there is a bunch of Voltage constants in the GregTech_API.

/** Energy Values for Voltage Classifications */
    public static final int VOLTAGE_ULTRALOW = 8, VOLTAGE_LOW = 32, VOLTAGE_MEDIUM = 128, VOLTAGE_HIGH = 512, VOLTAGE_EXTREME = 2048, VOLTAGE_QUADEXTREME = 8192 (I think I rename it to "Insane"), VOLTAGE_MEGA = 32768, VOLTAGE_ULTIMATE = 1000000;

Okay, I will refer to GT API, It seems no conflict with others
    8192 32768 10000000 are seldomly used since GT removes the generator function from the fusion reactor
    And we may never needs super conductor...But I hope GT can keep it!

• Official Post

0 - 6: Ultra Low (ULV), or Micro Voltage (mV)

I thought ULV was 0-5.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Rikka, how about putting your machine descriptions into a spoiler (for now)?
    It will allow for an easy viewing of them without the entire screen full with this post.
    P.S. is there a NEI plugin included for i.e. displaying Advanced Chemical Reactor recipes? If not, then do you have plans for releasing it as soon as your mod becoms more developed?

• MultiBlocks windmills ... I WANT THAT!
    Edit:
    Looking at the whole thing, it looks really nice :).
    I just dislike the "cheaper Storage Units" part ^^. (hey, I'm a GT fan, aka a nerf-fan)
    What about making the Advanced Chemical Reactor able to generate energy ? As an example, you could use Sodium in it, to generate more EU than using the SemiFluid generator but at a higher rate ...
    Or even cooler: Chemical Equivalent of Nuclear Reactor, with reaction generating energy, and some others consuming (would be kinda like breeding) ... that would be awesome :)
    (Not like I didn't already suggested that 3 times to Greg xD)

Btw, I don't know if it's already how it works, but could you make the pneumatic compressor way longer to process ? Like 256 000 EU at 128EU/t (100 secs) for recipes requiring 8 ITNT, and about 1 024 000 EU at the same speed for thins like Dust to Gems recipes ?
    And why not, counting Air pumps and casing machines as kinds of Overclockers :)
    Wait ... Greg, why didn't you make the Impl. Compressor BF-like ? I mean, with pressure instead of heat ? ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

Edited 2 times, last by MatLaPatate ().