Hello, do you have any interesting to share?

• I really want to say spam bot but... out of fear of hurting a new members feelings i'll be nice and say "Welcome to the forums." I have my eye on you though.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• Hi, I'm Choco, and I'm an alcoholic.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Looks like a SpamBot. But ... Wait, really, a spambot without advertising ? Just an annoying one ? Then this is maybe a new member lol.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Hello, I'm on vacation.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• MULTI MEG\A MCIR0OWEVAC NUUUKEEEEAWFEEESSSSSSS
    BOOOOOOOW2OM :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbdown: ?( 8| 8| :sleeping: :Jetpack: :Mobile Charger: :Mobile Charger: :Chainsaw: :Nano-Boots: :Recycler: :Extractor: :Jetpack: :Mobile Charger: