[Addon v2.0_experimental for MC 1.6.2] LevelStorage v1.2

• Official Post

Do you call nebulous tweets once-two-months "work"?

At least getting tweets at all is better than some people. *cough* King Lemming *cough* Alblaka *collapses*

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• :thumbup:

Whoa, this mod is getting awesome and awesome, I think u could add Nano Bow and Quantum Bow, Nano Bow has two modes, first one is normal mode, same as vanilla bow, second mode is triple shot mode, it can shoot 3 arrows continuously. Quantum bow has 3 modes, first is normal mode as well, second is quintuple shot mode, it can shoot 5 arrows continuously, last is horizontal & continuous fire mode, it could shoot arrows continuously and all arrow would fly straightly, arrows won't have parabola.

Archangel's Smite from EE2 basically?

EDIT:
    You guessed it :P

Spoiler:

EDIT 2:
    Here we go!:

EDIT 3:
    New version with Enh. NanoChestplate is attached to this post.
    Check "[LS] Jetpack Switch" in your keybindings.
    Press it to turn on/off jetpack.
    Jump + ModeSwitchKey in order to switch between Hover/Normal mode.
    Tell me if this one crashes or not.

• Got a serious problem, when u press [LS] Jetpack Switch Key, it will also use Tesla Ray!!!! and the keybinding of Tesla Ray has been disappearered!!! and the Auto-Kill function from ForceField ChestPlate is still no working

• hm level storage have big problem with forestry, if want have ls and forestry you must instal first ls , next you must launch game , quit game and install forestry , why mak326428 when you repair this

• hm level storage have big problem with forestry, if want have ls and forestry you must instal first ls , next you must launch game , quit game and install forestry , why mak326428 when you repair this

I'm playing my legit world with Forestry & LS and there are no problems there. AT ALL. Even when you first play with these mods, they don't even ID-conflict.

• iridium in dunegeon chest is now blocked , how create in scanner , in old version ic2 expermilenal I know how make iridium in scaner , in newest version ic2 exp i dont know

• Official Post

I found ~15 in each dungeon chest I find :) (playing in older IC2_exp build, where iridium in dungeonchests is not yet banned).
    So, I collected enough for quantumsuit & close to LeviBoots.

I just said that they werent banned, but reduced the amount.

• So, here's what I am working on:

• Interessting. I takes quite a while to do things like this. At least if you are going to do it for the whole OreDictionary, like I did.

Yes, take a look:

That upperFirstLetter() is going to be my basis for ore dict interaction. It prints things like this:

And guess what happens if you append "ingot" to these names? or "plate"? or "ore"?
    "ingotCobalt"
    "ingotCopper"
    "ingotBrass"
    "oreZinc" (even though it doesn't exist..)
    "oreDiamond"
    "gemDiamond"
    etc.

• Official Post

Well, that is exactly how my OreDictionary Handler works. You should look at the newer Versions of my API. I have every OrePrefix (dust, ingot, ore etc.) as seperate Enum constant (with its own properties, such as amount of Material contained in that Prefix, Dust = 1 Material Unit, Nugget = 1/9 Material Unit etc) so that I can remove the Prefix from the Ore-String, then after removing the Prefix, I use getField (aka Reflection, what is MUCH faster than iterating through all the Constants) to access the Material Enum Constant for the mentioned Ore. If that fails I print a Message saying, that the Material is not known to me into the Log. Note that even though it is not recommended (from java dev side) to have lowercase Letters in an Enum, you can and should still use them, when having the OreDictionary, as sometimes, there are Materials with an Uppercased Letter in the middle of the Name.

Oh and "upperFirstLetter" is also called "capitalization".

• I'm adding a Chromite ore (which is far rarer than GT's iridium, so if you have GT, it's even a buff), and it will be used massively in ultimate machines (like molecular heater, particle accelerator, etc.)
    Generation algorithm:

For those who can't read the code:
    1. There are 50 passes for each chunk.
    2. Every pass there is 1 out of 100 chance of chromite-ore-generation.
    3. Maximum vein size - 3.
    4. Ore is only generated in layers between 3 and 16 Y.
    EDIT 2:
    Just to make an impression of how rare chrome ore is, some signs:

Many chunks just simply don't have it, 1 is pretty common, 2 is rare, 3 is exceptional (like really exceptional)