[Addon v2.0_experimental for MC 1.6.2] LevelStorage v1.2

• Official Post

Well, i don't really understand all the modding stuff, but as far as i can tell, the less problems you may run into, the better.
    That, to me, seems to be a temporary fix that you always have to keep an eye on it. So why not just do things right so you don't have to worry about it?

• Official Post

Next update WILL contain absolutely MASSIVE nerfs. Like all armors require 9x more antimatter AND iridium, ~1.2stacks of iridium reinforced plates per armor piece.
    Quantum Saber now uses Dense Titanium Plates (18 titanium).
    Atomic Disassembler uses 2 chrome (regular plates, 2 matunits) just to piss early-mid-game bang resource collection off.

I think you're going past end game here.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Ready.

To build this structure, you start off with a 3x3 bed of Structure Casings, with the Induction Heater main block in the middle.

Then you make 3x3x2 of Structure Casings, with Lava in the center.

And then just another 3x3 of Structure Casings.

You inject power into the bottom center (Induction Hater block itself), but you can pull out and insert items into Structure Casings themselves (hahaha, i redirect all those inventory methods directly into main block). And open gui from casings too!

Here's how you get Wimalite:

BTW, i started coding at 2 pm and almost finished now, at 10 pm. Not bad, but i left a ton of messy code that i will clean up tomorrow... And ores, too!

• 1. Umm, sorry, but is there any sort of wiki or content post of this mod, because i sorta lost track...

2. Anyways, when you implement stargates, will they only act as antimatter dimension portals, or wil they be linkable inside a single dimension
    like a teleporter for example? and if yes, will they transport entities like items and xp orbs too?
    That'd be pretty useful for my mob farms... and please make them compatible with the bukkit multiworld system somehow, could you?
    I like using mcpc+ for worldedit and having a mining dimension with multiverse and subterranea. Even though I like and use the mining dimension mod by aroma too...
    But you can never have too many dimensions, can you? Anyways, back to topic, I mostly need this for interdimensional xp orb transport without turning the xp liquid.
    Items are transportable by tesseracts in worst case, but xp orbs... The ony mods capable of that by now are portal guns, and there is a limited portal number and powercraft, which is not up to date.

Thanks for maybe considering this :D (you could do a less expensive item/xp only teleporter maybe...)
    - Shad0w

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• so...is there any temporary solution to deal with the crash? maybe you can tell me to copy some thaumcraft class file in the mod or some method... i really want to try out new features without thaumcraft installed

This is exactly what i was afraid would happen... Must include TC api .class files in LS download.

• There might be something you wanna do: just download thaumcraft and place thaumcraft.zip/thaumcraft/api into ls.jar/thaumcraft/api.
    If that doesn't work, it will in 1.2.4.

Shadowlife:
    Will work on wiki this weekend.
    EDIT; https://github.com/mak326428/LevelStorage/wiki
    Need to describe how IV works, that's probably the most difficult thing in my addon.

@Greg:
    You don't do so that was just to troll your dummyMBs.

• Eh, I got 2 bugs to report, they both occur in MCPC+:
    1. If the AESU stored more than 30000 EU, the EU would become negative.
    2. If Mass Melter stored more than 3000mb Liquid IV, the client would crash.

• Hi,

Is there a way to turn off the 'force field' feature that kills dozens of mobs around you, which seems to implemented in all of the rings and the chestplates? If not, could one maybe added?

I personally like the mod, but the forcefield is not my style of play and I'd be very happy to have a chance turning it off and still use the rings for the rest of what they provide.

• mbbh:
    Okay, I'll add that as a config option. Or maybe even make it switchable in-game with key bindings?

FrozenElite30:
    o.0 Try that out on vanilla server. Also upload the client crash log, i'll see what I can do.
    And btw, it's not AESU, it's ASU :P
    Maybe rename it to USU, UMSU, UESU (keyword is ultimate)?..

• mbbh:
    Okay, I'll add that as a config option. Or maybe even make it switchable in-game with key bindings?

That would be awesome. I personally am fine either way, I can see benefits for both (those server owners might want to have a way to turn off completely and the players might have a wish to turn it on or off based on what they are currently doing).

Also: It seems at least for me, the nano drill currently has no texture at all.

• Official Post

I think you may have made Thaumcraft a dependency :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.