[Addon v2.0_experimental for MC 1.6.2] LevelStorage v1.2

• Like I said, maybe a more efficient multiblock generator :P?

Multiblocks are tough to write and I've never tried doing it before..

EDIT:
    My addon is now 27851 lines of code. Yay!
    Almost thirty thousand.

• and GT to avoid unnecessary duplicates

There's nothing wrong with cheaper versions of Greg's stuff :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• GOOD! GT HAS EVERYTHING I THINK OF!

Look at his Suggestion Thread, he has TONS of suggestions he did not implement! ^^

I'm done with LavaFabricators, now I'm adding Combustible Generators.
    It's going to be a generator that is fuelled by either Oil or Fuel or Lava or Biofuel, etc.

So ... Lava can burn ? Theoretically some part of it can, but that generate nothing compared to its Thermal energy ^^ (because metals can be oxyded ...)

There's nothing wrong with cheaper versions of Greg's stuff

Balance issues and OP-ness ? Configurable. Then there's nothing wrong with it, true.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

The post was edited 1 time, last by MatLaPatate ().

• Talking about lava, that fabricator might cause a loop with GT thermal boiler.
    Or at least make the generation of iron/magnesium/silicon (tin/copper/electrum) using very few EU possible.

• Or at least make the generation of iron/magnesium/silicon (tin/copper/electrum) using very few EU possible.

True. Mg/Si ? Is that new ? Mn is missing! and Al! and ... wait, Lava contains tons of other things ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• YAYAYAYAY! Thaumcraft 4 is out!
    You don't even guess.. how glad I am now.. like really, don't even guess!
    YAY!
    YAY!
    THOUSAND FREAKING TIMES YAY!
    I'm in booze for a week. See you all guys later.

• True. Mg/Si ? Is that new ? Mn is missing! and Al! and ... wait, Lava contains tons of other things ^^

Quite old, before windmills required assembly machines and the "new" electrolyzer has been implemented.

Lava + GT thermal boiler + Lava filter = Obsidian + Steam (get back most if not all EU) + tin + copper + electrum
    Obsidian dust + Electrolyzer -> Iron + Magnesium + Silicon

• Warning, the more Code you have per feature, the more inefficient it is. I would be careful about being proud of writing that much code.

Quit killing his flame Greg :p

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I'm just messing with ThaumCraft.
    New research mechanic is... so friggin complex, I don't even know what to do with it.
    Like I finished mby 8 or so discoveries, but can't proceed any further.. Neither direwolf's nor Thaumonominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominominomicon's descriptions helped...
    Actually, I'll create an IC2 <--> TC crossover mod one day..
    Like Thaumic and Electric Field integration, electric wands, mby some electric-specific foci, etc.

• I'm actually thinking of making Wireless Conductors cables.
    Like they are not IEnergyConductors, but they look like IC2-cables. (in that they connect to IC2 cables, have fancy animation, AABBs (AxisAlignedBB's bounding boxes)).
    Also, only one cable can connect to WC at once.

• Woop, wireless energy transfer or what?

I see this too much.