Have you ever wanted to figure out how much of what materials you need to craft something? Ever notice that certain
recipes are pretty easy... until you account for all the machines you need? Ever wonder how much stuff you'll need to
make a Quarry or a full QuantumSuit?
Crafting Guide will help. Choose what you want to make and how many of each, and it will automatically figure out:
- How many of what resources do you need?
- What tools / machines do you need?
- How many of what resource do you need for the tools?
- What items do you need to craft in what order?
I've just launched a brand-new version with support for vanilla, Buildcraft, and IndustrialCraft2 (classic) recipes.
It's all open-source, so anyone can help expand it to cover missing recipes, other mods, or add new features. Check out
the GitHub project if you'd like to get involved!
If you've seen it before, go look again. There's a whole new site now, which supports a lot more than the old one did:
- You can now make many different items at once (e.g., a whole NanoSuit)
- You now get step-by-step instructions for any build
- All recipes show the proper layout on the crafting grid
- All items have matching icons