[Addon v2.0.367+?] (Minecraft 1.6.2/4) Transformer Converters Development Thread

• excellent.
    this is coming along nicely.
    and hopefully it won't be a pain to update to the experimental version once we get it finished. or are you already in an experimental version....

• excellent.
    this is coming along nicely.
    and hopefully it won't be a pain to update to the experimental version once we get it finished. or are you already in an experimental version....

I'm already in the experimental version. :) The recipes though, they're a problem for me. Because, you basically have to make them appear from a 'list' that has all ic2 items and most of those items from the 'list' is meta data sensitive. By the way, do you guys want me to work on gui's or making the mod actually work?

• Official Post

I'm already in the experimental version. :) The recipes though, they're a problem for me. Because, you basically have to make them appear from a 'list' that has all ic2 items and most of those items from the 'list' is meta data sensitive. By the way, do you guys want me to work on gui's or making the mod actually work?

Based on Forestry, just make it work before it looks pretty :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I WON'T SOUND LIKE HATER BUT, I'm checking it few days and...

- Why we should use this addon? What more it add then PowerConverters and in what it's better?
    - Suggestion: Actually you should make slots both in same line and that GUI can be little bit smaller for no-collapse of TE based Tab at right etc.
    - Will be availible SourceCode laterly? Is here chance, then content which is in it will be more complexive and Addon will add some new features,
    hich aren't in any other 'ConvertersMod'? :)

Tnkx-

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• I WON'T SOUND LIKE HATER BUT, I'm checking it few days and...

- Why we should use this addon? What more it add then PowerConverters and in what it's better?
    - Suggestion: Actually you should make slots both in same line and that GUI can be little bit smaller for no-collapse of TE based Tab at right etc.
    - Will be availible SourceCode laterly? Is here chance, then content which is in it will be more complexive and Addon will add some new features,
    hich aren't in any other 'ConvertersMod'? :)

Tnkx-

power converters doesn't add engines, this adds electric engines that you can use with pipes and move stuff around.
    this doesn't give you a positive power loop like powerconverters because this can't produce steam. RC's turbines can produce 200 EU/t while using steam engines and a converter gives 160 EU/t, if you can produce steam from electricity you can produce infinite power without needing fuel after you get it going.

• Actually I want to make difference between these mods.

So, so far it add pipes and way to move items...

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• Official Post

Ha, typo. Let me fix that real quick.

Doesn't change quotes though. Everyone will know you set your sleep before you sleep :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Doesn't change quotes though. Everyone will know you set your sleep before you sleep :P

Yep. :)

Anybody recognize me? The buttons were very confusing and hard to center correctly. Good thing I have debug mode in Eclipse. :D By the way, those names on the buttons are the un-localized names. But I'm still trying to get the buttons have correct sizes and what not (including the un-localized names. :) ).

EDIT:

• Take back my things :D

This start to lookin' AWESOME ! ;)