1. IC² Plantball + macerator = dirt, much simpler and cheaper.
2. Some kind of expensive crystalizator. [Rubies are not made of carbon by the way, they are compounds of aluminium oxide (Al2O3 with some "contaminations" that gives them the color.)]
3. MY sheep rancher :3
1. Whoops..But..I wanted an Infuser kind of machine either way (guess why huehue)
2. I do realise they are not made of carbon, so I already scratched the diamond -> ruby part and will just try to make something that is more expensive than IC²'energium dust but cheaper than GT's.
3. Spwnx™ Super Rancher x2.0 (I am still thinking about whether making it actually shear sheep or make it act more universal for any animal as a multiblock farm)